More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ikethebest97 ikethebest97

Who Found The Rulebook?

Kevin, Suzie's ex-bf

Suzie likes to give guys blue balls... ok she does't really like it, it's just that she doesn't like cum.

The consistency.

The smell.

The taste.

I know it well, I was her boyfriend for more than six months, and the few times we fucked, it was the missionary position, quickly, without even foreplay. Obviously, she used a lubricant just before, so that it was less painful for her, which made it less enjoyable for me. But she didn't care, for her sex is just an activity to get the sperm out and calm the boyfriend down.

Suzie is a pretty blonde, 19 years old, many men notice her when she walks into a room, but not all of them. She does not like to wear tight clothes, she prefers to hide the inviting shapes that nature has provided her with.

Why am I saying all this? Because, soon, everything will change for the pretty blonde, in a way she could never have imagined.

As in a bad B-movie, I stumbled across The Rulebook. Ok, I won't explain how it works, you already know it if you're reading me.

I'm in a small restaurant, where she works, but she hasn't seen me yet. She's too busy at the tables at the other end of the room. But that will change...

New rule: Suzie now has a 9 inch penis and testicles rather than a clitoris.

New rule: Suzie's penis will slowly harden, the testicles will grow until they become painful after four hours. The only way to stop the pain is to ejaculate. The cycle then starts again.

Even from a distance, I see my victim's reaction as she feels something new between her thighs, under her skirt. Blushing, she abandons her task to head for the bathroom. A few moments later I hear a muffled cry, then I see her hurrying out, talking with another waitress before leaving the restaurant to go to her car.

I smile thinking about the hell I just created for the pretty blonde. But it's not over for her, I have many ideas to make her life even more unbearable.

Where is she going ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)