More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ikethebest97 ikethebest97

Where is she going ?

To her car

Suzie gets into her car, her cheeks burning, her breath short. She makes sure no one sees her and then pulls up the short skirt her boss at the restaurant forces the female employees to wear.

She looks at her crotch, trying to figure out what's happening to her, the swelling of her pink satin panties seeming more imposing than a few moments earlier.

New rule: rubbing satin on her genitals increases her arousal and the amount of cum produced, thereby decreasing the time until the next ejaculation.

New rule: each ejaculation decreases Suzie's intelligence by 5 IQ points

New rule: ingesting semen increases Suzie's intelligence by 2 IQ points

Instinctively, she puts her hand on her panties, the penis hardening even more, lengthening until the head almost comes out above the underwear. She also sees the testicles increase in volume, stretching the pink tissue.

  • It's impossible... I must be dreaming...

She makes sure no one has come near as she unwittingly caresses the mass between her thighs, brushing against the cock, then the testicles, a faint moan escaping her lips, which makes her realize what she does.

  • I... I have to stop...

She feels her nipples hardening, arousal taking over her will, her hand digging under the fabric, touching her new genitals, testicles twitching before suddenly Suzie ejaculates, rearing up in her seat , overwhelmed by new sensations for her, unable to let out the slightest sound through her open mouth, face tense, eyes closed.

She feels the hot, viscous liquid fill her panties, cover her hand, but could not react, still under the influence of this wave which hit her head-on.

She remains like that for a few seconds before she can move, her mind clouded, unable to think coherently. When she withdraws her hand, she brings it up to her face and looks at it, covered in dripping cum.

She also sees the semen between her thighs, escaping somewhat from her underwear, through the fabric, and the penis, less imposing, at rest.

  • My god, what did I do...

It is at this moment that she sees me, smiling, near her car. I see her pretty face blush, while part of her intelligence leaves her, only a tiny part... for this time!

I walk away slowly, wondering what she has lost. I could have chosen but I prefer to have the surprise next time I speak to her.

I hear the car start and don't even turn around. At least she still knows how to drive!

Where is she going now ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)