More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rc206 rc206

What upsets the balance?

Ken gives Jesse a massage

Ken worked in a fitness spa -- it's how he managed to stay so toned and muscular. He worked as an instructor but also, to make more money, was learning how to give post-workout massages to add it as a service to his fitness package. Jesse would often do cardio workouts on her own, but neither you or Carli exercised, and Ken had few options of practice. He debated with himself for a few weeks, not knowing how either of you would take it before her decided to just go for it.

"Hey, can I talk with you guys for a moment?" Ken had knocked on your door frame while you and Jesse were watching a movie on your bed. You paused the film.

"Sure, Ken, what's up?"

"Look, this is a little awkward for me, and I apologize because this might make things awkward for you. But I'm training to add things to my packages as a fitness instructor, options and add-ons, and one of the things I'm training for is post-workout massages. It basically brings the body back down and works out any kinks, stretching the muscles, allowing them better chances to heal more effectively. Well, I need people to practice on, and nearly nobody in this apartment works out," Ken dryly laughed to try to break the tension, "Except for you, Jesse. You do cardio every other day. I was wondering, if it wouldn't be too weird, if I could practice on you one of these days. It wouldn't be anything bizarre, you wouldn't need to get undressed or anything. You'd just come to my room after your workout, I can set up my table, and I'll just do your back and legs. And afterwards, I'll need you to sign a form rating your experience and maybe explaining it in a paragraph or so. If you're not cool with it, I totally understand."

You trusted Ken and Jesse and there was no reason to expect any sort of foul play or dubious plot, of which there wasn't one (yet).

"Yeah I'm cool with it if she's cool with it. I appreciate you asking, man."

"Yeah sounds good to me. I haven't had a massage in ages. Just watch my ankles, they can be a bit sensitive. Injury from when I was a kid."

Although she hadn't intended anything, Jesse was acutely aware that her thoughts were drifting from the massage. She had never thought of Ken in any sexual context, but now she was imagining his hands on her thighs, moving up and down them with an herbal oil. Or his large hands coming down across her neck, softly taking care of her clavicle while Ken's crotch rested behind her head. Jesse imagined opening her eyes, and seeing Ken shirtless, the deep V from his toned abs leading her to the tent forming in his sweats. She imagined opening her mouth and --

"Thanks, I appreciate this so much." Ken sighed and left the room.

Jesse put the thoughts out of her mind and focused on snuggling up next to you as you put the movie back on. Just a dumb fleeting fantasy. She could never do that to Carli or you. Or so she thought.

The next day came, and Jesse was going for an incline bike ride through the hills. She biked hard and heavy, working up a lather of sweat. She arrived back to the apartment, panting heavily, the sheen of sweat lingering off her body. Ken was in the kitchen.

"You just go a for ride?" Ken asked.

"Yeah," Jesse panted, "So should we do the thing?" She pretended like she hadn't been thinking about it all day.

"Do you want to wait until John is home? I figured you'd be more comfortable with him in the room."

"No. Let's just do it now." She answered almost too quickly.

Jesse soon found herself on top of Ken's toweled massaging table, still in her sweaty gym clothes, face down into the hole. Hearing Ken rub his hands with oil but being unable to see it led her fantasies to run wild. At least the sweat would mask the drip her pussy was already producing. Ken stood over her, placing his slippery palms against her calves.

"Now if you ever get uncomfortable, or want me to stop, you just let me know, ok?"

"Of course."

He ran his smooth, firm hands over her calves, massaging and pressing to remove any knots. Moving down to her feet, Jesse let out a small giggle.

"You're ticklish there, eh?" Ken laughed.

"Mmhmm"

Ken moved up, lifting both legs of her tight sports shorts up to near her crotch. He would place both hands on one leg and massage upwards until he was just beneath her pussy, holding her ass cheek tight, pressing his thumbs in to release any tightness.

Jesse let out a stuttered moan as he did so.

Ken stopped. "You okay?"

Jesse coughed, composing herself. "Yeah, sorry, it just feels so good after the workout. You're definitely getting 5 stars on that survey, sir."

Does the massage escalate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)