More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by AliHart AliHart

What sort of anthro is Kelly?

Kelly is a young bunny girl

Leaning over the counter, Kelly panted lewdly. It wouldn't have been lewd, necessarily, except that her body had changed into a comically proportioned bunny girl and she was completely naked and bent over. She'd have a hard time doing anything without it appearing lewd in that moment.

Jack's mouth dropped. His average-looking, somewhat unkempt mother was some kind of bizarre fantasy come to life.

On the top of her head, rising out of a silky mane of beautiful dark hair stood two soft looking ears of a definitively bunny nature. She had huge, expressive amber-colored eyes over a somehow very pretty nose and cute little snout-shaped face. A fluffy tuft of white fur adorned the base of her throat and top of her chest like some sort of luxurious fashion accessory, but Jake's eyes fell past that to her chest.

Her breasts had exploded into big bouncy things, easily twice her original size and seemed to defy gravity. Her body was a sharp hourglass, with an itty bitty waist and a juicy backside with thick, athletic thighs. Everything but her hair was a beautiful shade of almost perfect white.

Even her weird heart-shaped tail was alluring, turned up as it was to expose... well, everything. Jack blushed at the sight of his mother's tight puckered anus and flushed labia. It was clear at a glance she was extremely aroused, the soft flesh of her folds were glistening invitingly.

"Jack? Is that you? Something... Happened." His mother's voice was slightly higher, breathy. She seemed somehow to have become younger. Maybe twenty? How would one even measure bunny-age?

Despite himself, his cock twitched. This couldn't really be happening. But then, he had wished for something interesting. Maybe he should have been more specific.

"Jack..." She purred. "I'm so hot all of a sudden. I think I'm sick." She turned towards him, breasts bouncing gently with the motion but remaining impossibly perky for a human. She reached out a hand. "Come help me. I'm dizzy. Head... fuzzy."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)