More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Testytesterton Testytesterton

What do you do?

Keep your head down.

You can't believe you are even considering standing up for yourself or surrendering yourself to your malefactors' mercy. You would get destroyed if you tried to fight back, and your bullies don't have any mercy to surrender to. You have survived this long by passively accepting their and running away once they get bored with you, and that is your best bet to keep breathing until you get out of this God forsaken town.

It's a Friday morning and you only have one day of school before Spring Break. You know your classmates will be even more excited and on edge than usual, and as everyone's favorite punching bag, you will bear the brunt of their vicious venting. You wonder if it might not be safer to skip school just this once and avoid it all together?

Of course, if you do skip school, you risk being discovered. You don't want your badgering brother, stuck up sister, domineering dad, or mollycoddling mom to find you at home when you are supposed to be suffering at school. You wonder if you could hide away and hope no one finds you.

Maybe it would be safer to head out and hide out in the neighborhood. You can't imagine truant officers are that concerned with kids playing hookey the day before a break. You bet you could lay low at the mall or something and get home safe and sound just before school lets out. At least, you hope so, but you also have to avoid your prying, peeping neighbors and the wannabe thugs that live to terrorize you.

As usual, every choice seems like the wrong one, but which is the least wrong?

Do you go to school? Stay home? Or hide out in plain sight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)