More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhantomRiver PhantomRiver

What will the imp choose?

Keep Her Sanity

"I-I don't want to go mad, Mistress... Um, b-because I want to keep serving you!" The little imp trembled, and thanks to the storm of emotions swirling inside her, even she didn't know if the trembling was due to fear, excitement, or something else.

"Very well, then." Luroon immediately pulled the imp off her cock. Her minion yelped with surprise and euphoria as all those bumps and ridges were dragged through her ass one last time, and then the tall, muscular demoness tossed the imp aside as though she were used-up trash. Which, to a demon of such high stature, was exactly what she was.

The imp gasped and panted, every single nerve ending in her body screaming some sort of signal back to her brain - whether pain, pleasure, or exhaustion. But as she laid there, slowly recovering from the ordeal, those sensations slowly began to be replaced by another sensation - a lonely, exasperating emptiness. Despite the immense ecstasy she had just experienced, it felt incomplete. She hadn't even reached an orgasm, although she had been a hair's breadth away.

The imp started rubbing her plump pussy, but was shocked to realize that it barely felt good at all. She tried harder, burying her fingers inside her own sopping-wet depths and flicking her clit, but it still barely registered as pleasurable. She started panicking, eventually fisting herself while twisting and squeezing her love button, but it just wasn't doing it for her. It couldn't possibly compare to the unyielding of her Mistress' mighty cock.

She leapt to her feet and followed after Luroon, who had continued down the hallway - she had simply grabbed the little imp when they had crossed paths - down to her throne room. She scampered inside just as the great stone doors engraved with ancient runes started to close. As Luroon sat down on her throne, the imp dropped to her knees, prostrating herself reverently before the demoness' clawed feet.

"M-My Mistress! Um... A-Are you sure that you were finished with me? Surely you didn't really want to end it so soon?" Her whole body shook, but this time she knew why. It wasn't fear at all, but desire. After only a few minutes with that glorious shaft buried inside her, she already couldn't imagine life without it.

Luroon sat back in her throne, her grin returning. This was exactly what she had expected. She had seen that needy, trembling a thousand times, and it never ceased to amuse her.

"I am finished with you. I gave you a choice, and you made it. Do not spit upon my gift by asking me to take it back."

"B-B-But... I made the wrong choice."

Luroon tapped her claws on the arm of her ornate black throne. Even though the imp's face was buried in the red carpet that ran from the door to the steps of the dais, she could tell the imp's face would be streaked with tears.

"And you expect me to fix your poor decision? Arrogance. You rejected the glorious, all-consuming pleasure of your Mistress in favor of your sanity. So long as your mind is whole, you will never be permitted to touch my cock again."

The imp looked up, face full of panic. She felt as if she had been issued a sentence.

"N-Never? Never again? Mistress! I would anything, GIVE anything, to... Oh. Um... D-Did you say, 'so long as my mind is whole?'"

Luroon's grin widened. Here came the really fun part.

"Indeed. You favored sanity over pleasure. But if you were to prove to me that you no longer value your mind over my cock... Well, in that case all would be forgiven. If I am told that you have gone completely and utterly mad, I will fuck you again."

The imp leapt to her feet. Her eyes were wide with joy and desire.

"Yes! Yes, I'll do it! I'll find a way to become totally insane! Thank you, Mistress!" She scurried away, already muttering to herself about what she could do to her mind enough for it to break.

Luroon sighed with satisfaction. That had been enough of a distraction to satisfy her boredom, if only for a little bit. She would have to check in later to see what the imp came up with. Who knows, if it was funny enough she might actually fuck her like she said she would.

The stone doors of the throne room opened again, this time admitting a lesser demon. Luroon barely recognized him. One of her minions who oversaw her interests while she was busy breaking sluts. He had only recently been promoted after she had executed his predecessor.

"My Mistress, I bring news." He said.

What is the News?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)