More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by zbloutch zbloutch

What now?

Kate Upton and the shapeshifter

-Oh God...oh God...oh Goooood...

Kate Upton, model, actress and sex-symbol, was having her ass destroyed in this very moment by her husband Justin. The fucking had been almost continuous in the past two days, not that she was complaining. She had always had a high sex drive, but strangely enough, it was her husband who often was tired after a long day, and who wasn't in the mood.

A week ago, he had left the appartment to visit his family on the other side of the country. To her great surprise, he had showed up back on her door earlier than she expected, saying he wanted to spend more time with her after all. Since then, he had been worshipping every inch of her body, fucking every hole of hers. They briefly changed positions, before resuming the fucking, Justin's pounding accelerating in Kate's asshole.

-Hmmmm...

Kate was a bit surprised. Justin had always been rather tradional when it came to sex. He liked fucking her pussy, sometimes get a blowjob. He liked missionary, sometimes doggystyle when he was feeling naughty, but nothing out of the ordinary. Since his return, it seemed he was suddenly into anal, as he must probably have doubled the diameter of her asshole since he was back. He was also into bondage, sextoys and other things Justin had never been interested in before leaving. It was a bit strange, but hey, maybe he had always been thinking about it, but was only finding the courage to ask about it now. When he finally came, filling her colon with his sperm, he slowly withdrew, letting Kate collapse on the bed, her body covered in sweat, exhausted but happy. She just had had the fucking of a lifetime.

-Jeesh, that was intense. What's gotten into you lately.

-What's wrong with giving your wife the fucking she deserves?

-Hmm, you're right about that, said Kate with a smile, before giving Justin a long kiss.

She briefly frowned, while her tongue was dancing with Justin's. Huh, weird. He had always been a smoker, and she had gotten used to taste tobacco every time they kissed. But for the last two days, she hadn't tasted it at all, and she didn't remember seeing him grabbing a cigarette. Just when she was about to ask him about it, someone knocked at the door. She sighed.

-I'm on it, she said, grabbing a towell and wrapping it around her curvy body.

She slowly walked towards the door, still sore from the two days that had just passed. When she opened the door, she gasped, her eyes wide in shock. Right in front of her stood her husband Justin, the one she had just left in her bed. Only instead of being naked, recovering from fucking her brains out for hours and hours, he was wearing a suit and holding flowers.

-What the...how did you get here?

-I beg your pardon? said Justin, confused.

-Did you leave through the window? Is this a prank? And how did you dress up so quickly?

-Kate, I don't know what you're talking about, I just arrived and...

-Who is this, honey? echoed a male voice from the bedroom.

Justin frowned, suddenly realizing her wife had a man in the house. A man that wasn't him.

-What's going on here.

Justin pushed Kate and entered the house, heading for the bedroom. He froze in place when he found his exact double, lying in the bed, so similar to him that it looked like he was staring at his reflection in the mirror, only said reflection was naked lying in his bed.

-Justin, I swear, I don't know what's going on here, said Kate, starting to freak out.

-Well, it was an honor to fuck Kate Upton in person, but all good things have to come to an end.

Justin's double smiled, before changing in front of the couple's eyes. A moment later, a very different creature was facing them.

-What are you ? asked Justin.

-I'm just a shapeshifter who wants to have fun.

-You, said Kate, who wanted to puke. You took advantage of me.

-Now now, it's not like you were complaining while I was ravaging that ass of yours. You're a handsome man, Justin. Maybe you want to ditch that hoe and step up your game?

The shapeshifter started changing again. A moment later, Justin and Kate were staring at a naked Scarlett Johansson, lying in their bed.

-I can give you anything.

A moment later, the shapeshifter had changed bodies again. Justin couldn't help feeling aroused at the sight in front of him. Kate's grip around his arm strengthened, as if she was getting scared herself.

-Really...

-I can...

-Give you...

-Anything.

Justin's eyes widened. If his wife wasn't standing right behind him, he would easily have mistaken the shapeshifter for her. The fake Kate Upton stood up, and slowly walked towards him, giving him a languid look.

-I can give you pleasure like you've never experienced.

-That's it, I'm calling the police, said Kate.

The shapeshifter sighed, immediately regaining her original appearance.

-Well at least I tried. I have to go, guys. It was nice to screw you, Kate.

With impressive speed, the shapeshifter started running, pushing the couple out of her way, before disappearing through the door, leaving Kate and Justin dumbfounded behind her.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)