More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zbloutch zbloutch

who and what kind of trap?

Kate Upton - Boob-emptying machine

-It was great to have you here, Kate. I hope you'll be here for the next party.

Kate had had a great night. Those parties surrounded with famous people in the fashion and entertainment industry had become her routine, and she was pleased to see that her new dress with this impressive neckline had drawn lots of attention.

An hour later, she was back at her mansion in Hollywood. When she arrived, she realized that the door of the villa had been left open. She shrugged her shoulders. Her husband Justin was probably back home already and had forgotten to lock the door. Anyway, she entered and went to her room, where she started to remove her clothes. If she hadn't been tired after a night spent partying, maybe she would have heard the footsteps behind her. Instead, she could only moan in surprise when someone suddenly put ducktape on her mouth.

-Hmmmm !

Before she could do anything, the man who had done this pushed her on the bed and started tying her up.

-You'll do nicely, bitch, groaned a voice behind her.

Kate widened her eyes. That wasn't Justin playing some kinky roleplay on her. A stranger was in her house and had her at his mercy.

-Hmmm ! she screamed, muffled by the ductape.

Then, she felt something hit her hard on the back of her head, and the next moment, her head fell forward. She was .

Hours later, she finally woke up, feeling cold, her head hurting like hell. She opened her eyes and found herself naked, tied to a chair. Her mouth was no longer covered. She looked aroud her, and saw a dark basement.

-Where am I ? Is there anyone here? Please, I have money, I'll give it to you if you...

Suddenly, a screen in front of her turned on, displaying the face of a creepy looking clown.

-Kate, I wanna play a game.

Kate startled. The fact that she was a prisoner, with nowhere to run, and now this, was causing her body to shake in fear. She tried to break free from her restraints, but without success.

-For years, you made up for your lack of any particular talents with your appearance, more particularly : your breasts. You've come to believe that those would be your ally to get through any situation in life.

-That's not true! she screamed, not knowing if anyone could hear her. Let met go !

-I would look down if I were you.

Kate obeyed, and gasped as she noticed to syringes plunged in her boobs. Those were connected to tubes themselves disappearing into a machine, a few meters away from her. She started shaking even more. What was this lunatic going to do.

Please don't do anything to my boobs. Not my boobs. Anything but that...

-I a few moments, a countown of two minutes is going to start. In order to break free, you'll have to push the pedals under your chair with your feet. Every push on this pedal will cause these needles to suck a small part of the insides of your breasts, which are mostly made of fat. Your restraints will be undone once your boobs are completely empty, like two empty bags of skin. If the countown comes to an end and you haven't managed to do this, the dozens of gallons of fat the machine contains will be injected into your body, making it fatter and fatter, until it explodes.

-You're insane, Kate sobbed. Please don't make me...

-And the countdown starts...now.

How does it end for Kate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)