More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Silverstyx Silverstyx

Who am I?

Kat Maddox

I watched the clock, stroking my cock in anticipation. Fae would be here any minute, she was a pure female and a good fuck buddy of mine, and everyday at around four, she dropped by and I fucked her brains out. She was a bit late today, and I was getting a little too horny to wait. I was considering just jerking myself off when I heard the door open. Thank god.

Fae walked in, she was petite with a blonde pixie cut, and was wearing a loose blue sundress. From experience, there was nothing under that. She had a bag slung over her shoulder, there was probably a toy or two in there. I walked over to her, playing with my dick.

“Finally, get over here and suck me off.”

Fae gave me a little cheeky smile. “Not today, kitty.”

I rolled my eyes at the nickname. “Kat. Fine, let me fuck your pussy then.”

Fae smiled and shook her head, setting her bag on the counter and rummaging through it. “I brought some stuff to try.”

I nodded and leaned over to peek into the bag. “Alright, what’s in there?”

She turned to me with a smile. “Close your eyes, I have to put it on.”

I grinned, lingerie probably, bondage maybe. I let my eyes shut and heard Fae shuffling around. Eventually she stopped. “Alright, you can open your eyes.”

I opened them and glanced at Fae.

What was Fae wearing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)