More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by minimum minimum

Any ideas?

Karra Lakota

Karra Lakota.

Karra is an Amazon. Her whole life has been devoted to rebellion and intransigence. Born to a tribe in the sweltering Westlands, Karra developed a strong antipathy to the female-centric will of Amazonian society and cultivated a healthy liking for the young men beyond the borders of her people's territory. Often departing the village for days on end and coming back to wander the village square with hot cum dripping from her chin and plastered to her huge, bronzed tits, Karra outraged the femocentric population and was to leave home and join the Kalim devouts.

The Devouts serve the all-powerful Amazon Sisterhood. Life as an initiate is arduous, exhausting and unremitting. Miserable, Karra came into conflict with her superiors again and again. She was punished with even more work and longer hours, and she slowly generated a consuming thirst for the men that were so stringently denied her. Her days became an interminably long session of fantasising about giant cocks, hard muscles and being blasted with cum.

Eventually she was contacted by an underground subversive Kalimist faction. Their opposition to authority appealed to her. She became a member. Karra was posted at a shrine where she became complicit in an ambitious plot. The Amazon Queen planned to visit the shrine and the faction were to blow up the entire building. Long before the plan came to fruition, however, someone informed on the conspirators. Karra was tipped off and to flee. She wound up in Tharros. She loves the place, especially its chauvinistic attitudes, and behaves as sluttishly as possible, releasing years of pent-up frustrations from her upbringing, and servicing men at the drop of a hat, sometimes in public.

She has honey coloured skin and a body toned to perfection from years of devotional dancing. Her hair is long and black and her tits rank amongst the juiciest in Tharros. She prefers to wear attire that draws attention to her Amazonian background, but prefers to leave her incredibly toned midriff on display.

What's Karra doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)