More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HMG HMG

What's next?

Karl - A dungeon master (Story completed)

On rainy nights like these, Karl Kraus was glad he was organizing a RPG games. He could wait out the storm with a good beverage, among friends, and the raindrops hitting the windows in his parents' basement only added to the atmosphere. As a dungeon master, he needed nothing more to be happy.

"Hey, Karl! Don't daydream and help me!", Felix Fuchs grunted as he struggled with the wheelchair. Even though he was captain of the student football team and muscular like a bear, he still had trouble getting the weight down the stairs.

"Just admit you skipped the arms day again", Ross Ritter quipped, looking down at his whining friend. He adjusted his glasses and settled more in his seat, like a king on the throne, "I can see that your belly is also much bigger than before. Charlotte dumped you, or what?

"I swear, I'm not in the mood today to dealing with your shit, mate", Felix glared angrily, but still he had no intention of being less lenient towards his disabled companion. He knew this guy was always like that, and nothing would change his waggish attitude, even under threats, "It is enough that we have to strive with Edana tonight. We don't need any additional sneers from you too."

"Wait, Edana will come here?", Karl froze at the sound of his words. His face felt warm, alarmed by the turn of events, "For real?"

"Yes, she said she will pick up Charlotte and they come over here together", Felix finally set the wheelchair on the shaggy floor covering of the cellar, wiping the beads of sweat from his temples, "Why do you have such a doleful face? You offered her to play with us yourself."

"Yea, but I thought she will refuse and not arrive", Klaus clutched his head with resignation. It seemed that a nice evening with a paper RPG would turn into a cunning competition, "I just wanted to be polite, not get along with her."

"To bad, they are already here", Ritter noticed, when he saw the headlights of the parked car glowing outside the basement's windows, "Jinx, this is gonna be fun."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)