More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by carb21 carb21

Who am I?

Karen Willians, a different futa

Accordin to the history books, before the infection, the futas already existed, but since they were extremely rare, and afraid of being treated as aberrations, they always hid this fact.

How is this important now? Well, even though the futanaris are extremelly common nowadays, there are still those that, due to some genetic mutation, they are born with some abnormality. These hide their abnormalities as they can, becoming sexually.

I think it will be easier to understand if I introduce myself.

My name is Karen Jones, a 23 years old futa. I was one of the 'freaks' that hide in this world. And my secret is that I have two penises side-by-side in my crotch and pair of ballsacks, one each cock. Because of this my cocks have separate supplies of cum. Also, my orgams are separated and I have to cum once with each cock to calm them.


The day I turned 21 was the day that changed my life.

It was 6:00AM when the bell rang. It was Julie Hayes (https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3207237) and Sarah Smith (https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2523317), my college friends. They wanted to enjoy that we would not have class that day, to celebrate my birthday and to have fun all day together.

I quickly hid my double morning wood tying my dicks to my body taking advantage of the space in the pajamas below my breasts.

I picked them up at the door and let them in. I asked them to wait in the living room. I said I was just going to take a shower and get ready to go out together. The truth being that I was going to take care of my erections.

I was masturbating in the bathroom, but didn't realize had closed properly and she had stood ajar. Suddenly someone opened the door and entered the bathroom.

Who entered the bathroom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)