Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

Who has this power?

Kaito Usagiyama

Written in collaboration with Blankface

Kaito Usagiyama was far from your ordinary teenager even though that was the impression he innately gave off as a matter of course. He stood out due to his famous older sister: Rumi Usagiyama, also known as Rabbit Hero: Mirko; no. 5 Pro Hero.

He took after her in appearance, tanned skin and his herculean physique of striking chiseled muscle and athleticism. Paired with a handsome face with a strong jaw and sexily tousled starkly white hair that gave him a roguish allure hadn’t hurt his sister’s popularity in the polls when seen together.

Despite the fame of his sister, Kaito didn’t let it overshadow or get to him. Instead, he stood tall with an air of confidence and charisma that drew people in effortlessly. His adventurous spirit and playful demeanor were contagious, leaving a trail of admirers wherever he went. Little did they know that behind his ordinary facade lay the extraordinary power of his Quirk that could bend society’s expectations to his will.

With his Quirk: Normality, Kaito had a curious ability contrasted to the bombastic power of his sister’s quirk. Imbuing a quality of implacable normality to his being which others would find his imposing presence suddenly quaint, a presence that was simply matter of fact, and his actions just the same. He was there, but it was fitting, no matter how transgressing it might be, from a being in the women's changing rooms, or groping his sister’s friends, they can see and understand that he’s molesting them, but it’d be expected from him and practically forgettable.

Additionally, he could create Normalities that influenced and commanded the behavior of the people around him, declaring anything he desired a norm, be it a social norm, subconscious behavior or set of perception of something. Commands which would persist in perpetuity once issued, but could be retracted or stricken down and affect a large area.

The interesting thing was that Kaito’s Quirk was publicly known, being no secret in the national database. The faculty of UA were well aware of what it did. But, knowledge of Kaito’s mind influencing Quirk didn’t mean comprehension of a power that muddled perception so deeply, they were still influenced by it halting the connection of vital implications, even when it came to Kaito’s flagrant amorous activities on campus.

Families tended to have Quirks that shared properties. Rumi’s rabbit-like qualities seemed to have influenced her brother in that, while he didn’t share her incredible enhanced physical attributes, he did share her rabbit’s overwhelming sex drive, at least that’s what the faculty thought.

How could the faculty of UA be surprised at such a virile and attractive man getting up to sexual antics at school? Why, there was nothing unusual about a student with his mighty monolith of throbbing fuckmeat freed from his pants in the midst of class and flirting with his female peers. Why, when Rumi was attending there was… Well nothing similar to that happened, but that fecund streak in rabbits was strong in Kaito!

And today was the start of Kaito’s junior year at UA. Another typical morning.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)