More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kalion Kalion

Who's story will you follow?

Kaito, Mystic of Peace

Jake Collins was a programmer on EVO under Jun Hessinger. After becoming crippled die to a car crash, Jake was released from his contract with a good sum of money to cover his bills.

He was surprised when he returned home that he received a letter and invitation from his former employer to be apart of the beta trials. He immediately jumped at the offer just to be able to walk again, even if its only in virtual reality

Jake created Kaito as his avatar, a Human Male standing at 5'10''. Choosing Samurai class since he was a disciplined sword master in real life.

Kaito, known as the Mystic of Peace by his fellow players, used his ability to appear out of nowhere to aid those in trouble as well as help settle disputes between players. Using his knowledge of EVO's code to slip in and out of different regions quickly, but only if he heard rumors of glitches needing inspecting.

During battle, Kaito wears a full set of black Samurai armor with a red dragon mask to hide his appearance. He weapons are a katana and wakizashi, both of which have unknown runes engraved into the blade.

When in cities or towns, Kaito wears a red & black ceremonial robe, but excludes the mask hiding his handsome features. With his silver hair tied into a samurai's braid, he attracts the female player's attention adding to his growing fan base.

Where is Kaito now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)