More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kalion Kalion

Where is Kaito now?

Fang Mountains

Kaito is in the Fang Mountains in the northern part of Kyo-Edo. Kyo-Edo is a new region named after the capital city; which is influenced by the cities of Kyoto, and Edo (Now called Tokyo) of Japan.

While Kyo-Edo City, and the surrounding towns, are controlled mostly by humans, as well as a minority of elves, lizardmen, and catmen, each of whom have a minor influence in trade or as mercenaries.

The Fang Mountains, named because they look like a set of skyward-jutting, gigantic, jagged fangs, is home to a variety of monsters including: goblins, orcs, minotaurs, dragons, and giant 30-foot long serpents, all of which terrorize those who enter.

Kaito is honing his skills, and tracking down a recent boss that was released. The boss is said to drop rare crafting materials, which his friend needs to complete her armor.

"I can't believe Maya convinced me to get these materials for her," Kaito grumbles, pushing aside a branch. "The cave should be around here somewhere if the info was correct. I just hope it's a good fight."

Kaito is just about to look elsewhere when a loud roar resonates from deeper in the mountains. Kaito draws his katana, preparing for a fight.

What creature is roaring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)