More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

What do you do?

Kailee Garner (MILF POV)

"Mhmm!" I moaned loudly as my body shook with aftershocks of orgasm. For some time, my mind was blank, only blissful pleasure filling it.

When finally, the blissful pleasure passed, I opened my eyes. As I touched my still erect nipple I felt a little shock spreading through my breast, going up my neck before finally hitting my brain.

"Mhm..." I moaned lightly with pleasure and arched my back. I continued toying with my nipple, while my other hand slipped down, slowly teasing my labia, starting the entire masturbation session once again.

I am a thirty-six years old, trophy wife. My husband is a director sitting on a board of directors, managing a rather big company that makes a profit by trading steel. He is a rich man, and the only person working in the family. Right now he is aboard, doing some business for the company. In his free time, he probably screws one of his secretaries. He probably will stay aboard for the next two years, from what I heard.

Our kids are studying in private boarding schools, living in dormitories.

That means, I'm all alone in a house, with no one to accompany me, no one to have sex with me.

My pleasant time is interrupted as the sound of the engine sounds outside.

Cursing a little, I get up and walk up to the window to check what is going on.

As I look outside, I notice a young man cutting the grass of the next-door neighbor with a lawnmower. He is a handsome man with brown hair and rather attractive - if common, face. His lean body is covered in sweat from the sun and heavy work. But as his wet from sweat, shirt clings to his skin, I can see his well-defined muscles.

I sight and walk to the bathroom. As I look in the mirror I nod with satisfaction at what I see. I have long legs, shapely ass and slim body. I do exercise daily which paid-off since my body is in shape and well-defined. My rather large breasts are still round and shapely, without a sign of sagging. I keep my raven-black hair long, so it reaches my ass. I am a rather beautiful person, with an attractive heart-shaped face, small nose, blue eyes and pouty lips.

I shake my head and enter the shower-cabin. After a quick shower, I put on a short creamy robe and walk down, to the living room. As I pass next to the window, my eyes land once again on the young man, mowing the grass.

I bit my lip as my sex throbs with need.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)