More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by majus majus

What's next?

Hire the lawnmower boy

I bit my lip as the need wrecking my body started manifesting again. I feel my love juices slowly flowing down my thighs, my erect nipples pushing against the material of my robe and the slight throbbing in my brain.

Quickly coming to a decision - not a logical one, but heavily influenced by my heat, I start to move to the front door. It was stupid, it was risky, it could cost me everything should my husband ever hear about it - but I couldn't stop myself.

I put on my heels and walked out of my house.

"Hey!" I called to a young man. As he turned to me I waved him over.

"What's your name?" I asked, as I discreetly looked him over. There was much to look at.

"Jake Able, Ma'am."

I nodded.

"I will pay you a sixty dollars if you mow my lawn as well." I told him. That was twice as much as he probably earned for the lawn, but still, that was some small money.

"Sure thing, Ma'am." He agreed eagerly.

"Good, come to my house when you are finished, and I will pay you." I told him.

He nodded and turned back to his machine. I observed him for a moment before turning back to my house.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)