More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

Who is the special guest?

Kacey Gomez, 18yr old genius giving a commencement speech

Kacey Gomez had already received her doctorate in Mathematics two years ago, but now she was asked to return to her Alma Mater to give a commencement speech to the graduating class. They hoped her youthful excitement and wisdom would not only inspire, but also draw some media attention.

To be fair, the brunette was cute, and had a slim, bit not skinny body and caramel colored skin. She would turn heads regardless if she was a genius. She drove onto campus and walked to the administration office as was agreed in the email correspondence with the University
Kacey was greeted by a smartly dressed woman who shook her hand.

"Hi, I'm Brooke, and I'm assisting Jackie, who's coordinating the event. The ceremony is in half an hour and that's when you need to be on stage to give your speech. Do you have your dress to change into?" Brooke asked.

"What do you mean?" Kacey asked, looking down at her turtleneck and jeans.

"You can't go onstage lookong so informal. It was explicitly said in the email."

"It also said a gown would be provided." Kacey said

"As in the ceremonial gown and mortar board. You had to come dressed to deliver your speech. Women always wear dresses under the gown. If they see you with jeans, it would be a disaster. And I'm afraid that turtleneck won't do either..." Brooke lamented.

"Do you have anything I can change into?"

"No, but... If you just removed your jeans and turtleneck, everyone would just assume you're wearing a dress underneath."

"What, you want me to wear a gown with nothing but my underwear under neath?"

"It'll be fine. I'll make sure your clothes are safe. You just go to the restroom and get changed."

Kacey kicked herself for misunderstanding the email. Her, a genius, had made a huge mistake. She sighed and took the gown and mortar board into the restroom, and emerged holding her turtleneck and jeans. She at least wore semi-formal flat shoes, so they didn't seem out of place.

"So, is everything OK?" Kacey asked.

Brooke took a long look before answering.

Was there something else wrong?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)