More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ewong ewong

Was there something else wrong?

"If you don't mind everyone seeing your pink underwear..."

Brooke commented, matter of factly.

"WHAT?!" Kacey looked down, and sure enough, she was able to see blotches of lacy pink through the gown!
"
"What do I do?" Kacey asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Brooke stared at her.

"You don't mean..."

Brooke nodded and pointed at the restroom. Kacey hung her head and walked back inside, emerging moments later, clutching her bra and panties, and fidgeting with the front of the gown. Brooke smiled as she saw why. Kacey's nipples were poking at the material, and the effect made them slightly visible.

"I can't go out there like this! They'll see everything!" Kacey whined.

"Tell you what, go into the restroom, and I'll cover the inside with a lining so it's not so sheer, OK?" Brooke asked.

Kacey nodded and plodded back to the restroom. The gown was soon proffered from behind the door, and Brooke took it. The naked girl was now stranded and separated from her clothes. Brooke contemplated leaving her like this, but she wanted Kacey to deliver her speech. So, she kept her word, and cut up pieces of Lacey's white turtle neck and sewed it into the inside of the gown to cover only her nipples. Kacey accepted it, not knowing her top was now destroyed. She emerged and was much more confident. She couldn't see the pasties or her nipples, so she was confident nothing else was visible.

Brooke led her outside and to the stage, not even telling her that the gown turned completely sheer in the sunlight, showing her bottomless state as she walked to the open field.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)