More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by ewong ewong

What's next?

Pre-speech Meet and Greet

Kacey walked to the back of the stage, where she was greeted by a stage manager who spoke to Brooke via her walkie talkie, and was told not to say anything about Lacey's exposure. The stage manager smiled as she shook Lacey's hand, clearly seeing the outline of her breasts jiggle under her down. She was even able to see the landing strip between her legs!

"You must be Kacey. I'm Jackie, and I'm coordinating everything back here. You're gonna be seated at the end next to the President of the University. Your speech will be the last one given. Don't worry, it won't be too long." the stage manager said.

Kacey smiled and walked over to the other guests and faculty. She shook each of their hands, not knowing the stitching of her "pasties" were coming loose. None of them seemed the wiser to her exposure until she met the University President. Kacey shook her hand, and the last stitches on her pasties gave way, letting her nipples poke at the material. The President saw this, and looked closer. She saw Kacey was actually naked under her gown! Though Kacey didn't seem to notice or was trying to play her and the University like fools! The president played it cool, and bided her time for the right time to act. No exhibitionist was going to make a mockery of her school!

As Kacey stepped up to make her speech, the president saw how transparent her gown was in sunlight, whereas it took a keen eye to detect it when she was standing in front of her in the shade earlier. An idea struck, and once the speech was over, the President took her hand, and dragged her to the front of the stage, as a way to close with a flourish. However, silence fell over the road as they all saw for themselves just what was under Kacey's gown. The unaware genius was standing before her audience with her charms exposed to them all. A moment passed before raucous cheers, jeers, and laughter surrounded them. Many took pictures, and some were love streaming.

"I know this may seem a little odd, but I want Kacey to join me in handing out the degrees to all our students!" the President announced.

The laughter and jeering subsided somewhat, and now everyone wondered what was going on. If this was on purpose, then they were gonna enjoy it. Everyone began to cheer.

Kacey smiled and stood still in the sunlight as all the students' names were called, and she stood next to each of them as they had their photo taken with the President. Little did she know that with the camera flashes, she looked completely naked! Hundreds of photos now would adorn shelves, mantles, and walls. All showcasing her naked body next to college graduates.

Once the ceremony was over, the President thanked Kacey and hoped she would come back to every graduation wearing the exact same outfit she did today. Kacey didn't know what she meant, but agreed after the amount of applause she received. She walked back to the main building to meet with Brooke and get her clothes back.

"Hey! I heard you did great! I bet you want to get out of that gown and into your clothes, right?" Brooke asked.

Kacey nodded, but as she turned to go to the restroom, Brooke let out an exasperated sigh.

"Oh, it looks like your clothes are missing! I turn my back for ten minutes and someone must have put them in lost property." Brooke said, feigning frustration.

"You lost my clothes?! You mean I have to wear this home?!" Kacey cried.

"No, you won't"

"I won't?"

"No, that's school property, so I'm afraid it has to stay here." Brooke explained.

Kacey was smarter than this. She could just run and see how far she could get. Or, she could ditch the gown and streak to the lost and found for something to wear. Also, she could just run to her car, where she had an emergency key hidden somewhere she could go home and enter through her garage. None of these sounded great, but they were all the options she could think of.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)