More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by latexdoll latexdoll

Where do you go?

Just head to the interview.

Looking around, there is nothing here exciting enough to risk fucking up your career for, you are already nervous that you won't actually get the job. A short walk later and you are at the meeting several hours early, even taking your time the walk only takes fifteen minutes. The receptionist greets you with a smile, "The open interviews for all new arrivals to New Tokyo begin at 6 pm, but as you are nice and early I will get you in for your physical as soon as possible. Have a seat." She then points at a nice comfy chair to wait in.

Three hours later you hear a man say, "Alex?" Looking up you see a huge 6'5" man easily 300lbs of mostly muscle.

"Yes." You say suddenly intimidated by the huge man standing there.

"Robert Anderson, I'm doing your physical today. Nice to meet you, I hear you graduated top five, nicely done." He shakes your hand with a grip that could crush coal into diamonds. "Follow me." He says and points down the hall. Once in the exam room he points at a reclined chair, "Have a seat, I just need to get the scanner ready. You do as you are told and moments later you are led into a doorframe like device and he conducts the scan. "All right, everything looks great. Pass, with flying colors. I'm guessing we will be working together soon." He motions to come on out of the device. "Okay, the two group runs are in just about two hours, there is a cafeteria right down the hall, that is where everyone is meeting before the run starts."

"Thanks." You shake his hand again and head to the cafeteria. Everything seems automated, so the only question is if you should bother.

Hungry?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)