More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JerkGently JerkGently

To begin

Just another school day (Alex, Simone and Grace)*

Alex's Morning Ritual

It’s funny how the little things just slowly build up… Alex thought as she awoke. Her eyes feeling crusty and sluggish and skin itching in the morning light. How little changes stack up on you so slowly that you barely even notice your whole world changing… She wearily wiped away what was occluding her vision, finding a great globule of sticky muck. Her face felt half-drenched in it to be honest, the twins must have been up half the night… damn them! They’d better not be hogging the shower all morning too! She swore they did it on purpose so she wouldn’t even get a chance to clean up before having to run for the bus. “Sibling territorialism” as her ever-intellectual friend Gracey would say, whenever her own brothers had done something similar. “They just want to leave their mark on you before anyone else gets the chance.” ‘Jackass-wannabe trolling more like!’ Alex could only retort. She knew they did it just to annoy her, and take photos for their equally-pathetic friends… ‘Cum-faced sisters of instagram’... She’d seen the local online groups. Douchebags.

Alex licked her finger clean, for want of anywhere else to put the stuff. Then scraped off whatever other stray drips might not make it with her to the bathroom. There was nothing worse than a trail of crunchy floor spots on her bedroom carpet… they took so much scrubbing to get out! At least the pair’s aim seemed to be getting better: there was barely any on her pillow or sheets today… they might even make the week without needing to be stripped and cleaned… depending on whether Dad visited overnight… or how grimy she felt like being…

The teen finally clambered out of bed and made her sticky way toward the bathroom. She didn’t bother putting any clothes on, it was warm enough on this fresh spring morning. The bathroom WAS occupied… but not by either of her siblings. She pushed through the beaded doorway to see her father scrubbing away. A gleeful delight filled her soul! All too often he was out and about before she even woke up! She dashed across the tiles and dived straight into the shower cubicle.

The man greeted her with a chuckle. Daddy/daughter moments seemed to come fewer and farther between these days… As she grew older and work more involving. Alex weaved herself around him like a spider-monkey, catching the splash of soapy water off his body. She plucked the sponge away from him without a word and set to work scrubbing. Unsurprisingly it was his genitals to which she paid most attention, as any young girl of her age was want to…

One day soon she would be a true woman grown, and know there were far more erogenous zones to a man than just that one… But, for now, he had to admit she was learning fast. His only daughter and precious princess crouched down and swallowed him whole. Showing off her conquerance of that dreaded teenage gag reflex. He'd heard that overcoming that obstacle of inexperience was such a fear for girls her age that those silly magazines they all read came up with new ways to practice nearly every other week. Alex was her mother's daughter though, alright. She barely gurgled even with his balls resting against her chin. Still… He couldn't help feeling just a little sad; seeing her like this. His little girl had grown up so fast… And pretty soon she would be truly out among the wolves. Trying to make her way in life chased by whole parades of eager spears. As he came onto her swirling tongue he wondered just how many young men had already taken advantage of her kind and open comforts. She WAS her mother's daughter after all… That must be a heavy load to swallow…

When Alex had finally managed to get herself washed and dressed, she trotted downstairs to the kitchen. Mom gave her a welcoming wave, but was a little indisposed to offer more. The twins had her sprawled out over the breakfast table, munching on toast while driving themselves into her either end. THEY each offered little more than a grunt in greeting as their sister poured herself out a bowl of cereal. Half-succeeding to eat it off the table as it shook with their precarious rhythm. Greg reached out condescendingly to ruffle her hair, but she shook him off. She was still mad at them for using her as target practice overnight… Though in truth, also a little impressed by their stamina. How on earth did they manage to stay up half the night jerking off over her, and then still have the juices and energy left to double team Mom all morning? As the squeal of the schoolbus' breaks called out to her, half an answer became clear: They made no move to catch it themselves… Another mornings skipped classes then. Mom would try to complain, but they would just keep fucking her until her insistent moans sank back down into that orgasmic daze of hers and she could only beg for more. While at the other end: their teachers would report it… to the vice-principal they also had wrapped around their fingers. With promises to keep coming to her ‘private detentions’ until they knocked her up or broke her trying… They really did lead charmed lives, those brothers of hers… Asshats.

A bus to catch

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)