More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dm67281 dm67281

Where do we start?

Just a simple night out

Kitty decides after a long few days, she wants to enjoy a low key dinner and a drink or two. She makes her way to a nearby dive she frequents and takes a seat at the bar. The middle-aged woman working the bar recognizes her, and brings over her usual dirty martini, and lets Kitty know she'll put in her typical food order right away.

Dressed in pair of casual fit jeans and a white t-shirt, its by no means the most flattering outfit, on purpose, but its still impossible to not show off her impressive figure.

While going through her emails on her phone, a man decides to take up the stool next to her, despite the fact that theres a couple dozen other open stools.

"Hey darlin" he says. To most women or men, the 6'4 man, who looks like he's spent half his life lifting weights, would be intimidating. With short dark hair, a 5 o'clock shadow, chiseled jawline, and muscles bulging everywhere, he looks part lumberjack and part bodybuilder.

"No offense. Im just here to relax by myself." Kitty responds calmly.

"Aww come on. A gorgeous woman like you shouldnt be all alone." He continues.

"Im alone tonight by choice, and id like to keep it that way. " she tells him.

"Let me buy you a drink." He offers.

"I dont need or want your money. I can buy my own drink, if id like." Kitty responds.

"Well with a body like the one you seem to be hiding under there, maybe theres something else i can do for you." He tells her, while grabbing around her arm.

"First, like ive said a few times already, id prefer to be left alone, and Second, you couldnt handle this" She says matter of factly, while swatting his hand away.

"Youre dead wrong about that. Let me prove it to you." He continues to badger he confidently.

What does Kitty do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)