More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dm67281 dm67281

What does Kitty do?

Takes him to the womens bathroom.

Figuring he's not going to leave her alone, Kitty decides to just give him what he wants, and teach him a lesson.

"Ok, you win. Lets see you what you've got." She says and makes her way to the womens bathroom, giving him a view of her voluptuous ass as she walks. He follows her in, and then Kitty locks the door. She quickly removes her t-shirt and bra placing them over a stall door, and walks over towards him pressing him up against the wall.

The once confident man, takes a look at the tight stomach, wide hips, massive yet perky h-cups and gorgeous face of this woman, and starts to melt. As she presses against him, even against his clothed body, he can somehow feel how soft her skin is, her supple breasts against his chest. He breathes in her intoxicating pheremone enhanced sent, and his arousal rises to levels hes never felt.

"So what are you going to do?... just stand there?... or are you going to show me that you can actually handle me?" Kitty teases him dismissively.

He lowers his head, and brings a hand to each breast, squeezing the soft weight flesh, while bringing his lips to a nipple, licking and sucking. Getting a slight taste of her and continuing to breathe in her aura. He's harder than he's ever been, his cock straining against his boxers. He switches to the other nipple, and his feelings just continue to enhance, hes leaking more pre-cum, than he usually can actually ejaculate.

Kitty places a hand on each side of his head, running her hands through his hair, and places her knee at his hardened crotch, stroking it gently. Searching out his most sensitive areas. She finds it, rubbing back and forth at just right speed.

When she know she has him, she lifts his head up to kiss him. He starts spasming, and unleashing shot after shot after shot of cum into his boxers. Getting his first real taste of Kitty, through her saliva, it was more than he could handle. His body and mind, completely enveloped by his complete and utter desire.

Kitty pretends she doesnt know he just came in his pants. She continues her kiss, and the rubbing with her knee. His cock now extra senstive, he cant bring himself to tell her to stop. He doesnt want it to stop. But she relents her kneeing.

"Are you going to show me that big cock, you dont think I can handle?" She asks him, stepping back, figuring she'll let him try to conceal the fact he's already cum. He undoes his belt and pulls down both his boxers and dark pants at the same time, so she wont see the moisture and pool of cum sitting in his underwear. He romes his shoes, and then his pants. Standing straight up presenting his thick 7" cock.

Kitty gets on her knees and inches over to him. Grabbing his erection in her hand.

"Is this what you were saying is too much for me to handle?" She questions him as she dribbles spint down the length of his cock, amd giving him a few strokes to lube him up.

She places him between her enormous tits. Rather than sagging downward and to the sides, they seem to naturally encase him, locking him in place.

"I cant even see it anymore" she teases him, watching the once confident mans face, now display the looks of of purely submissive pleasure. He knows he is no longer in control, as hes already leaking massive quantities of pre-cum.

Kitty brings her arms up and begins shaking her massive breasts as she moves back and forth. Stroking him between her and letting him feel the engrossing pulses of her all around him. It doesnt take long before she can the see the familiar look of a man to cum.

She removes her from between her chest, and places the the tip of his cock into her mouth. She uses a hand to stroke him. Mouthfuls of cum erupt out him, she swallows, he cums more, she swallows he cum more, until he steps back to lean aginst the wall, weakend by shooting the two biggest loads of his life in quick succession.

Kitty doesnt give in. She moves foward in pace with him, keeping his manhood in her mouth. She bobs her head up and down the entire length of him. Her tongue swirling all around, just toying with him. He cant keep quiet anymore, moaning uncontrolled ecstacy. When she figured hes enough fun, she brings her tongue to his most sensitive area, and begins flicking and pulsing with a speed unlike anything hes felt while her lips go up and down his entirety.

He begins unloading again. His body unsure of what to do, after being on empty after his two previous ejaculations. He is spasming and losing strength, trying to conjure up any bit of masculinity or hydration in him to feed the hungry waiting mouth. He falls to the floor, incapable of moving, but still awake.

Kitty swallows, and uses his pants to wipe herself off. She stands up over him, looking down at him in disgust.

"Next time a woman asks you to leave her alone, listen. She admonishes hims, before taking her phone out of her pocket while putting her shirt back on.

"Hi police, im at the bar at 136 Smith St, there is some pervert in the womans bathroom, half naked." She says into the phone, as she unlocks the door, and walks out.

As she returns the bar, her dinner comes out. Perfect timing, she thinks to herself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)