More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bellabooty Bellabooty

Who's training?

Just Team RWBY.

The four members of Team RWBY had gathered at training arena 4 for their weekly battle practice. Each of the aspiring Huntresses were fully decked out in their combat gear, and were spending the last few minutes of preparation to make sure their weapons were in tip-top condition.

"Alright team!" cheered Ruby. "We have the arena reserved for the next half-hour, so no need to worry about outside disturbances!"

"Heh, sounds good little sis." spoke Yang as she activated Ember Celica. "So, what's on the menu for today?"

"It better not be something silly again." added Weiss.

Ruby huffed as she puffed out her chest in pride. "I think you'll actually like my idea today. For our combat practice, we are going to have a free-for-all fight!"

"Free-for-all?" questioned Blake.

"Awesome!" cheered Yang as she fist pumped. "That's what I'm talking about!"

"You mean we'll each be fighting each other at the same time?" Weiss asked.

Ruby nodded. "Yep! You can never predict just what can happen during a chaotic battle, so we need to be ready for anything. So by having to deal with multiple opponents with different fighting styles, we should see a big improvement in actual combat scenarios."

Weiss gave a nod of approval. "That's actually pretty smart of you."

"Enough talking, more fighting!" roared Yang as she punched her gauntlets together.

What could possibly go wrong?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)