More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

Who do you wish to follow?

June, headstrong student union president?

June had retired to her dorm when the chaos happened. However, she wasn’t alone.

June had indeed ‘retired’ but with a close ‘friend’ of hers. This was about the only time of day that a student could sneak someone into their room and not be under a roommate's prying eyes.

She was topless, though still in uniform skirt and panties. He was naked, eager for her attention when the lights flickered. Don moaned as she sucked on his cock, “God, you are so good I think I blacked out for a second.” He was an ignorant buffoon but had a nice body and a very nice cock, so many girls enjoyed his company.

June lifted her head, “No, the lights flickered,” she said. June might not have been the best academic student, but she was far from stupid.

“That’s weird,” Don said. He looked down at her, admiring her slight and firm bust before putting his hand on the back of Junes head, fingers intertwined in her auburn hair, and tried to guide her back to his cock.

“Don!” June growled, “Enchanted lights can’t flicker unless someone or something is messing with the magic.”

He shrugged, “So someone’s playing a prank on us, don’t let them get to you.” He tried to convince her. June was about to protest and explain that if the light’s weren’t flickering simultaneously, then it is not someone playing a simple prank when a burst of darkness exploded at the edge of the room. June being on top, was thrown to the side by the wave of physical darkness. She fell off the bed, hitting the floor and rolling as Don was thrown sideways but remained on the bed.

“Fuck.” Don exclaimed in his standard of eloquence. As the darkness faded, June sat back up and looked across the room. In the corner where the explosion had commenced, there stood a Montaq, a fearsome carnivore of the southern deserts the size of a draft horse with a three-sectioned mouth. June screamed, but Don did not have the opportunity as the beast shot forth its thick and sticky tongue dragging Don into its gaping mouth with barely a yelp from the naked teen.

June’s hesitation was only momentary as she dove across the bed and grabbed for her wand, which sat beside a pack of condoms on her side table. As she scrabbled to grasp it properly, she watched the Montaq swallow and turned to face her. She had never been in a real fight before, and magic required focus, so when she waved her wand frantically and screamed the word without concern for intonation, nothing happened.

The creature stepped closer, and June tried to lunge over the bed to get some cover from its long tongue. Everyone knew that if a Montaq was near you, you needed to be behind something bigger than yourself or at least a hundred yards away. Their tongues might not be that long, but they could run in a straight line as fast as most flying beasts.

As she dove over the bed, she felt an impact to her left shoulder. She twisted in the air as the tongue gripped her and started to drag her back. In the face of the cold realisation of , June flicked her wand, “Vintě” she yelled.

She felt a jolt of pain which she had never experienced when teleporting before, and knew the spell had malfunctioned, but anything was better than being eaten by a Montaq.

Where did June end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)