More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

How and on who do you test your powers?

Julie shows up

You test your powers some more. "Louise plays with her tits without realizing it."

The nurse fixes her blouse then starts massaging her tits. "So, what can I do for you?"

"Oh, I'm fine now," you say.

"You sure?" Asked Louise, still massaging her tits.

"Yes," you say, "You believe me."

"OK, then, have a nice day."

You leave as the bell to first hour rings. You see Julie rushing in. Your thoughts earlier had changed reality, and sent Julie away from school. Julie is wearing a pair of tight faded jeans with holes in the knees and a tight violet v-neck t shirt. She spots you and sneers at you.

You have first hour with Julie, English class with Ms. Watson. "Julie's bladder is full, and and when she enters Ms. Watson's class, she will lose all control of her bladder and not be able to move until her bladder is empty."

You follow Julie into class. You see Julie stop and clench her thighs. "Oh god no!" she says between clenched teeth. A wet spot forms in her crotch and goes down the inside of each thigh. The class is stunned at what they are seeing: one of the hottest, but bitchiest girls in school is pissing her pants in front of them. When she is finished, she runs out of the room.

You take your seat. "Julie is so turned on by pissing herself in public, she will masturbate until she orgasms, and there is a hidden camera in the bathroom filming her and sending the feed to my phone."

You take out your phone. There is now a hidden camera in the first floor girl's restroom, and Julie rushes in and into a stall under the camera. She is in tears, but when she pulls down her piss stained pants and panties, instead of wiping herself, she starts finger fucking herself. You smile as you record the video.

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)