More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Serca45 Serca45

So Who Are You

Joshua allen, 18 (alt futa route)

I hit my knee on something and fall face first onto the dusty wood floor. Damn why did I let my friends talk me into this? They said this building was creepy and I scoffed, so they dared me to come inside. I'm not actually scared I just didn't anticipate it being so dark. I check my phone but it's dead of course... Bleck.

I stand myself back up and dust off, jeez I'm just gonna get out of here this is stupid. It's at that moment I see a faint light in another room, what could that possibly be? I approach cautiously and peek through the door way.

I see a massive ornate silver mirror, it seems to be glowing slightly with blue light and almost sounds like it's humming. I don't now what is coming over me but I feel the need to touch it. I walk forward in a trance, I feel myself getting hard the closer I get for some reason. The second my hand touches it there is a bright light then everything goes black.

I wake up coughing and shivering, I feel so cold. As I sit up I feel that I'm on concrete, a quick scan reveals I'm in some alleyway of some sort. Damn my head hurts so bad what happened? I shiver again god it is such a chilly night.

I feel my pockets but I don't have my phone, there is something in my right pocket though. I pull it out an see it's a very ornate silver folding make up mirror. As I open it I shiver a little and drop it.. It lightly glows startling me then then grows dark again. I pick it up again and see the mirror inside has a little crack... Huh....

"Damnnn girl gimmi a second I have to piss real quick *hiccup* jus wait ok?" For some reason I feel fear at this voice and quickly put away the weird mirror. It's just a drunk women though I have nothing to fear, besides she might be able to help me figure out what is happening. She stops short of me and is doing something behind a dumpster.

I hear her moaning as I approach, she is massive she must be atleast 6'6. She has long red hair and a tight fit body covered in a tight black t-shirt... I can see tattoos all over her arms but can't tell what they are. I see her shake her arms and turn to leave.

"Wait ma'am can you help me?" She slowly turns toward me with a large grin on her face. She must be in her early twenty's I think to myself, those freckles are so cute. She is very clearly drunk. I look down and see something that shakes me to my core.

A 12 inch long soft cock dangles from her tight jeans. It's has so many vains and the head is fully covered in foreskin. She picks the monster up with one hand and gives a few strokes.

"What *hiccup* is this?... A man with no wedding ring?"

I step back in fear of that monster between her legs. It seems to be pulsing a little now as she speaks. I try to respond but nothing comes out.

"Oh a shy one.. where have they been hiding youuu?... How about you *hiccup* relieve my blue balls with that tongue... Then I'll take you back to the dorm after to meet the girls!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)