More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CON2H4 CON2H4

Who are you?

Josh: A high school student destined to fail.

This week was going to be hell

Josh Doe was struggling to pay attention;

He was so going to get it when his teacher asked him about the lesson.

Josh realised he should have gone to the restroom before class, his teacher Mr Hammond was famously strict. He never let anybody go to the restrooms.

It was worth try.

"Urm sir." Said Josh Nervously.

"Yes" He said in a surprisingly calm tone of voice. Normally he didn't take very kindly at all to such interruptions.

"Can I go to the restrooms?"

"Oh please do! I'd rather not have you make a mess in this classroom. Besides, you might be able to focus better once you have been."

That was very odd indeed, then again, maybe he'd softened his heart. Maybe though, this was a trap

The teacher continued "Don't worry, I won't punish you for it, if you need to go, go."

Josh slowly walked out of the class, still hesitant, by the time he got out of the class, though, he hurried to the toilet, maybe being gone for too long might still incur consequences.


On the way back he tripped and fell. He reached out his hand to grab onto something. Unfortunately that something was the left boob of one of the bitchiest girls in school.

SHIT! Josh was going to be lynched!

Yet to his surprise, she was actually calm about it.

"Are you OK?" she asked

"Ur yeah... um... I'm surprised you aren't yelling at me."

"Oh don't be silly, you know, I'd much rather you didn't fall over and hurt yourself."

That was odd. First Mr Hammond and now this bitch? What is going on.

"Yeah, but doesn't it bother you that I touched your boob?"

"Oh no! Of course not. whatever you need to hold onto to prevent you falling on your face, and if that's my boob, then so be it."

Josh decided to leave it at that he had to get back to class.


Once he got to class, Mr Hammond was surprisingly calm.

After the lesson was over, Josh asked "So you aren't mad at me?"

"About you going to the restrooms? No not really after all you looked like you really needed it. Well done for going, It really helped your focus."

"So let me get this straight? It's good to go to the restrooms during class in order to prevent an accident and improve focus."

"Yep. In fact" Mr Hammond called the attention of the students heading out of the door. "I realise I may have been a bit harsh on you all, so I would like to encourage you all to go to the restroom if you need to during class."

That was strange. Did saying it was good to do something, mean that everybody agreed?


Later at lunch, he met the same girl he accidentally groped earlier.

"Hey! How's it going." he asked her.

"Not bad you?"

"Yeah, I'm just glad you're in a nice mood today."

"Smartass!"

"Yeah, I know. but seriously, I'm glad you are still cool about earlier. I think it's good to touch random women's boobs." He said it to test his powers, arguing that if it backfired he could put it down to a lame joke.

"Of course! In fact you should touch mine now. Come on!" She said holding out her chest.

Holy shit, it works!

Josh slowly reached out and grabbed her boob. still looking unsure.

"See no need to be shy. Well done for touching my boob. I'm sure you feel less stressed out now."

"Uh. I guess so."

"Haha!"

All around him Josh could hear the other girls encouraging each other to let people touch their boobs. And Then encouraging people to touch their boobs. Alltogether, Josh was surprised what effect his words had. He could create the world of his wildest fantasies, and then some. The only question is, what now?

__

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)