More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zekar Zekar

Who's our lucky master?

John (35), the engineer

A drone shot of a remote island. They pan around to show a small town of shops and restaurants. Surounding the village are lushious jungle trees, panning up towards a mountain. The cameras turned as spotlights illuminated a magnificent mansion overlooking a pristine beach. The camera zooms to the front doors as a statuesque woman in a purple evening gown the satin fabric clinging to her curves. She posed herself so that her cleavage and leg were on display.

"Welcome to the first season of Harem Mansion, a show where we draft a group of women to compete for the affections of a master. I am your host, Naomi. But the show is not about me" She said with a wink. "Please welcome the master of the mansion who will be our contestant for the season, John!" She threw open the large oak doors.

*****

John was spinning in his desk chair at work. He'd been working at this company since he graduated college and it was a dead end job. He was too afraid to leave however as he couldn't afford to not be there. He'd tried unsuccessfully to leave a few times, but no job was willing to pay as much as this place. Every year though he was watching as his paycheck rose just slightly below inflation. He was pretty sure at this point he was making significantly less than he was when he started. Meanwhile, he could watch the executives and sales reps leaving in their Teslas, Porsche, and Ferraris to go day drinking while golfing.

"Fuck the system," he said to no one in particular.

He had spent the majority of his time working and the only times he'd had dated ended up pretty lackluster. He did have an ex, Barb, back in college, but he found out later that she was using him as a rebound. Not only that, but his past and present roomate Alex knew and didn't say anything because he didn't want to hurt John's feelings. It was a rough life to live.

As he spun for a third time, he felt himself lose his balance falling out of his chair...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)