More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Who do you see in the mirror?

Jody Kai, agent DSD.

Tonight is your night, and you look good. Your slight build and modest breasts only help to hide just how formidable you are. For a time you considered a career in MMA, but your sense of duty brought you to the DSD.

You have straight black hair as you might expect of a half Chinese girl. Your bright blue eyes tend to catch the attention of others, and more than once people have asked what brand of colored lenses you use. You slip on a sexy but functional dress. Pistol in a thigh holder, blessed dagger strapped to your back. You leave most of your usual weapons behind. You are after all headed to a DSD (Department of Supernatural Defense) function. You smile, tonight you receive the Hunter's Medal. As the only agent under thirty to have actually brought down a demon, you are considered the future of the agency. You know the demons you took out were fairly pathetic compared to the ones the older hunters took down twenty years ago. Part of you wants a chance to face a real demon, and part of you is scared someday you might get that chance.

You confidently walk out of your one bedroom townhouse apartment to a waiting DSD car. After a twenty minute drive you end up at the banquet hall. The dinner is stellar. Soon you are on stage getting your medal. You give a brief speech and return to your table. Your cell phone rings, you look at the number. It is agency dispatch. Clearly they have an important mission that just can't wait. You pick up the phone.

It's dispatch with a mission, where are you being sent?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)