More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rc206 rc206

What upsets the balance?

Joan meets Jesse

Jesse was home alone, eating a bowl of Cherry Garcia after a rough day at work. A violent knocking came from the door. She could hear shouting.

"David! I left my one white tank top here. I want it back! Open up!"

Jesse opened the door, "Sorry, David isn't here but if you just want to pop in and grab it, I won't tell."

"Thanks." Joan headed inside and straight to David's bedroom.

Jesse was taken off guard by how pretty Joan was. She was stunning, petite -- the size where guys could toss her around. Jesse wasn't obese or ugly by any means, but Joan made her jealous and self conscious. If this sexy, confident woman had been over several times before, perhaps she had been parading around the apartment half naked, right in front of John. What if John was thinking about her during sex instead of her? Does John prefer her body? A thousand self-defeating thoughts swirled through her head.

Joan returned with her tank top, several blotched stains on it. "The fucker came on it. I'm so done with that loser."

"Gross!" Jesse was genuinely disgusted.

Joan looked her up and down, noticing the bowl of ice cream. "You're John's girlfriend?" Jesse nodded. "That makes sense. You two are cute. How's he in the sack?"

Jesse swallowed hard, taken off guard. "I beg your pardon?"

"I'm interested. You both have similar demeanors, and that doesn't always pan out well, sexually speaking. That's why David and I don't get on so well. We're both dominant, and we both need subs. You know what those are, right?"

Jesse nodded meekly, admiring Joan's figure. God, she wished she had perky tits like those.

Joan laughed, "Are you checking me out? You want some of this?" Joan shoved her hand into Jesse's crotch. She was wearing sweatpants and could feel everything as Joan molested her, rubbing her clit just the way she liked. Jesse couldn't help but let several moans escape her as she writhed in this tiny woman's control.

"Ah, I can feel you getting wet for me. John doesn't make you cum, does he?" Joan stopped moving her fingers, simply holding them still against Jesse's mound. She put her face next to Jesse's and shoved her tongue in her ear. "You want to be my sub, bitch?"

Jesse could barely speak, "What is it you want?"

What does Joan want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)