More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wikia Wikia

Who do you want to follow?

Jim -- High School Student

Eighteen-year old Jim woke up with a start. His dark hair was stuck with a cow-lick, having slept a very deep sleep. He moved his arms over his head as he stretched, feeling one of his shoulders pop as the bottom of the blue t-shirt shifted over his belly-button. As he finished a passionate yawn and brought his arms back down, he felt the front of his diaper. It was warm, both beneath the protective surface beneath his palm and between his legs. It was absolutely soaked; not only did he wet himself just before he woke-up, but he was wet himself multiple times throughout the night.

Deciding not to wait for either his mom or dad to come for him, he undid the latch for the crib and let it slide down and got out. He stood up, the carpet feeling nice on his exposed toes and his diaper drooping, his soiled underwear feeling heavy in-between his legs.

"Mom, Dad, I peed!"

"In here Jimbo!" Called his mom.

Jim walked out of his room and into the kitchen.

His dad James Sr. was at the stove, fixing what looked like a vegetable omelet, while his mother Lila was setting the kitchen table. His mother, forgoing her contact lenses and wearing her glasses, placed the last of the silver-ware on the table before turning around and placing a palm on the front of her teenaged son's diaper.

"Oh wow, honey. You really are wet."

You see, the Jim's family lived in a special town. This town was like any other mid-western town in the middle of nowhere, but there was one particular thing about it that made it special; it was an Infantilist Colony.

Ever heard of a Nudist Colony? You know, where everyone is allowed to walk around not wearing any clothes without legal or social scorn? Well, in an infantilist colony, the people there live a lifestyle either similar to a baby or as a baby's caretaker. Parents will sometimes move there so that they can keep their children in diapers, or adults will come there so that they could ignore the pressures of adulthood for a week. Some people have moved there permanently, turning it from a simple camping sight into a sprawling little town with its own economy just along the countryside. Jim and his parents are the former, having moved there when Jim was only a baby and have kept him in diapers ever since.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)