More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Jessie of Team Rocket- Pokémon

It had been along time chasing after Pokémon especially a certain little mousey looking creature. Jessie was tired of how her life had gone and felt worthless more than usual since their boss basically disbanded the criminal organization after too many issues had occurred over the years.

In truth, Jessie had been in a slump as she, James and Meowth were now trying to find themselves a new purpose.

She had decided to take a stroll alone for a while. She found herself at a large pond and started skipping rocks towards the water until she found one different looking rock.

It was a polished jade rock and had the words “MAKE A WISH” on it.

She chuckled and rolled her eyes before noticing her reflection in the water.

She looked awfully tired and not as well put together. She hadn’t put on any makeup due to needing to save money so it sucked she couldn’t look her usually sexy self.

She spoke out loud to herself still holding the rock.

“God, I look awful…. I wish I looked like myself when I’m clean and with makeup on like I would’ve normally had it.”

Her sad smile then turned to shock as she noticed her reflection had changed. She looked like herself again.

No tired lines, her hair long as it always had and even she could see her face was covered in makeup like she would normally have it.

Her shocked face went away and turned into a greedy smile as she looked at her new found rock with plenty of goals in mind for this.

But first things first, she needed to test out this thing before doing anything significant.

It wouldn’t hurt for her if she maybe changed herself up a bit after all~

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)