More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MobiusStriptease MobiusStriptease

Who Is Our Trailblazer?

Jessica Costerdane, Female, 21, College Student

[Note: this is a direct copy-and-paste of a chapter in the previous story "Public Nudity: Taboo but Legal". Since that story is locked, I have (with the original author's permission) decided to bring this character over to the new story so that people can add chapters to it again. Any changes are limited to fixing typos and so on.]

Home for the summer and with her parents out of town, Jessica had had the house to herself for a week now. Which was good because she had been determined to spend as much time at home naked as she could in order to get used to it, in order to get ready for tonight. It was the 8th of August, and the night of her date with Grace - her naked date.

Not for the first time that week, she stared into her reflection in her mother's vanity mirror (her mother's bedroom mirror was larger, and lower, than Jessica's) and wondered if she should shave her pubes. And, again not for the first time, she decided against it, not wanting to come across as "trying too hard". Pubes just looked more casual somehow, and hers were neatly trimmed and... perhaps "styled" was the wrong word? It was orderly, anyway.

Weeks ago, while she was still at university, Jessica had tried an online dating app and, given that nudity could no longer be discriminator against, by law, had set a nude picture of herself as her profile and selected "nudist" under the lifestyle column. She even knocked out a short essay about how she "never felt truly herself unless she expressed her true body aesthetic", and how her "body truth was the most pure manifestation of her spiritual truth" and other buzz phrases she had taken from news articles about nudists that seemed to be everywhere in the media feeds these days. There, of course, had been involved, and, more than a little bit horny, had imagined what it would be like to live her life completely naked, being seen by everyone, having no way of hiding her body from others. She had ended the night masturbating in the kitchen of her small college apartment. Sweaty and panting, falling asleep naked sitting at the kitchen table. Her roommates had teased her mercilessly about it ever since, and referred to her as their "nudist roommate" to their mutual friends.

If only they knew!

In truth, though, they were, she supposed, technically incorrect. She wasn't a nudist, or a naturist, not really. Not that she didn't like being naked, it was nice, and she hated doing laundry, but her overriding interested came from the thrill of exhibitionism. In reality, her deep dark secret was not that she liked to be naked, as there was nothing legally wrong with that anymore, but that she got incredibly, overwhelmingly turned on by being naked in public.

In fact, just thinking about tonight's itinerary, she felt herself getting flushed and bothered, her breathing becoming heavier and her shoulder and hips tingle. The air conditioning in the room, creating little breezes, were felt with clarity on her exposed skin, her sensitive breasts and her inner thighs and pelvic region. She was blushing in her cheeks, her lips, her chest and her other cheeks and other lips...

Admiring her firm tummy in the mirror one last time, she ran her fingers through her hair one more time and left her mother's room for the hallway, went to her room to grab her clutch purse, which was just large enough to hold her phone, keys and her cards. She wondered, perhaps, if she should flick one out before going to the restaurant to meet Grace for the first time in person. Would it make her more relaxed?

Should Jessica masturbate before leaving?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)