More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Twinklestar75 Twinklestar75

Who's story you want to see?

Jessica's Story

I wasn’t like I had a lot of friends. I was always girl number 3 in someone else scene. I told myself I didn’t care. I got better grades than everyone. I liked knowing that I was smarter than them. It didn’t solve any of the loneliness. I didn’t care. This wasn’t real anyway. All this would end and you would move on to your jobs and everyone would disappear.

I was just told by my parents that we are going to be moving. Apparently, he had gotten a better job and they relocated him. No conversation, no family meeting. Just an announcement and we were told to pack up. For the next couple of days, they didn’t talk to each other or us. It was so weird and full of tension. I didn’t care to be honest.

My name is Jessica. I have just turned 18yrs old. I am used to having weird things happen. My parents had always been very adventurous and never quiet or shy about it. Swing clubs, they would sometimes have “guest” over. They leave there porn out all the time. We have very open about everything. They are open too. They have said that when I am old enough they want to bring me to a club they frequent. They know I am in a confusing place. Never dated anyone. And don't have any friends. They, however, let me move at my own pace.

That's why this whole move is so weird. I know how many people they have had sex with on any given weekend. This Is all the sudden out of nowhere and no one is talking. It creeps me out. So, I am just sitting here in the back of the car in my sweatpants and hoody reading my book, trying to figure it all out.

What is going on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)