More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rc206 rc206

What upsets the balance?

Jesse opens up to you

One evening, you were settling in for bed with your girl. She curled up beside you in bed, wearing a tight tank top with no bra, barely able to contain her massive breasts. They pushed against your abdomen and you could feel yourself getting hard. You felt the underside of your cock head brush against Jesse's smooth leg.

"I like that," Jesse cooed, lifting herself up to kiss your cheek while she used one of her free hands to grab the base of your shaft, "Mmm I love your cock so much babe." She started to stroke you slowly. "I have a confession though. You know how we took that quiz to see if we had any matching fetishes?"

"Yeah." You groaned. Her smooth fingers were stroking you just right. She may have been inexperienced when you started dating, but you've trained her well. Jesse would stroke up, and when she'd reach your tip, she'd lightly rub her finger over your banjo string before stroking back down. Just how you like it.

"Remember you were disappointed because we didn't have many matches?" Jesse was stroking you with purpose, much more methodically than usual, "Well, I lied on it. I was too nervous to share my true fantasy with you. You wouldn't judge me, would you John? Sweetie?" Jesse lifted her head up and stuck her tongue in your ear, your weakness. She was playing you like a fiddle.

"Of course not." Your breathing gets more ragged as you can feel your balls tighten, and your release impending.

"Ok... well..."

What's Jesse's fantasy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)