More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who do we follow?

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Consumed by Desire

Jennifer stared at the fragment, it was empty of it’s power… a power that she now had… and cursed. She remembered when she had called her agent demanding them to get her a shard. They gave her her wish 4 days later and with it she had greedily taken it in hand, instantly her age melted away. Not only that it gave her a gift and a curse. The gift? Her breasts became as large as volleyballs while her butt reached an incredible 30 inches across while her muscles had become toned. The curse? She grew a large dick that was 12 inches long and 3 inches thick flaccid and apple sized balls. When hard her cock expanded to an impressive 22 inches in length and 4 inches in girth.

But she soon found her curse to be a yet another gift 3 days after her transformation her maid had caught her one day jerking off. She had tried to snap a picture but Jennifer not only stopped her but proceeded to fuck her. It was then that she knew that she was the future. For the days that followed she would find a fan and then lure them to her place where she fucked them for hours on end. She found that not only did it seem like her stamina went up but her balls seemed to produce infinite amounts of sperm also the women somehow were able to be inflated like fleshy balloons by her enormous sperm production. She had to admit something about filling them up like that gave her a sense of satisfaction and she felt powerful dominating them.

She then heard her phone ringing and went to grab it, ignoring the light cooing of 2 girls that laid on her bed their bellies bulging outward as if they had swallowed giant yoga balls. “Hello?” she said.

She frowned at the voice, “Jenny hey, it’s me David ha haaaa! Listen we need to talk about your contract,” said her Agent David, “You’ve been asked to appear on the show for the past week now, you already took off 3 days to get ‘adjusted’ with your newfound youth but this is ridiculous you keep this up and you’ll be out of a job!” he said.

Jennifer smiled, “And?” she asked utterly unconcerned.

David was clearly scowling as he spoke this, “No job means no money, no money means you lose everything that’s yours, you losing everything that’s yours means I leave you and get someone who actually wants to act.” He said.

Jennifer sighed, “Fine I’ll go,” she said in a highly resigned voice, but on the up side it would give her a chance to fuck some of her female crew members.

David sighed, “Good now then I’ll be there tomorrow you better show up!” he said.

Jennifer scowled, “Yeah, Yeah I’ll be there.” she said and hung up the phone irritated she had to find someone to fuck. She went and grabbed some clothes along with some birth control pills. She was having no babies yet nor did she plan on any in the future she was enjoying her new condition too much. She put on her clothes as she walked out, slightly tight fitting her new clothes were all dirty with her jizz and her ladies juices. However, this wasn’t her first rodeo and it wouldn’t be her last.

-An hour later-

Jennifer smiled as the girls fawned over her, praising her huge boobs asking how much she paid for them, if they were real though they knew that she had used a fragment. It was all empty gossip to get in her good graces… of course she was picky, for the first night she chose very small bodied girl, second some thicc chicks, third night some big booty bitches and it went on. Tonight she was going for those willing to fake it to win it. Quite a few choices, mostly some white girls, but there were a few blacks, and hispanic girls. “Hey you, you, annnnnnd you!” she said pointing at one girl, a black girl with some sizable breasts but clearly a massive booty, a hispanic girl with large lips, basketball sized breasts, and quite a big butt. The last girl was a white blonde with blue eyes also with huge lips, basketball sized boobs and a massive booty this girl was clearly about faking it.

She stood up and the women she chose, “Thank you ladies for a wonderful time but I’m ready to head home for some fun times with some hot guys.” she said and she muscled her way out the girls squealing with shock as she did so, when the other girls were out of the booth she slapped each one by their butt and lead them out.

-Jennifer’s house-

The door unlocked and Jennifer walked in to her house, she stood aside letting the other three women walk in when they did she closed the door then locked it. The three looked around, during the drive over she had gotten their names, the hispanic was Belinda, the black girl was Roann, and miss faker was Jezelle. They were 21, 22, and 38 respectively and gave a clear indication for Jezelle’s desire to fake it. First two were in college and third just got out of a third divorce no children though she never wanted to be tied down for too long. “Alright ladies go upstairs and I’ll get the boys.” she said the three hurried off, while Jennifer dropped her bag and then her clothes when she heard the screams she smiled, “Showtime!” she said and she went up the stairs.

“What the hell who the hell shoots that much? It’s impossible!” said the hispanic accent of Belinda.

“But if she did find a man that could oooh I’d just eat him up!” said the cougar tones of Jezelle.

“You ain’t right in the head.” Said the city slicker tones of Roann.

Jennifer walked up and closed the door making the women turn and their eyes went wide, “Oh no man can do that I can assure you but I most certainly can!” And she pounced on Roann, “You make sure she doesn’t leave.” Jennifer ordered Jezelle who looked at her wide eyed as Jennifer ripped off Roann’s clothes and then shifted so that she was straddling the black girl her cock inches from her lips. “C’mon open that mouth you slut!” she growled and began pushing her hard cock against the lips eventually forcing them open just enough to get her head inside. They all resisted but by the time she was ramming it into their cunts they were begging her to keep fucking them and filling them up. Jennifer pushed with her hips sinking in till she nearly got to her bush. She watched Roann’s fiery eyes of defiance glaring at her then her nose began to sniff and suddenly the defiance began to fade out she struggled trying to buck off Jennifer but Jennifer’s body was heavy with muscle, and she couldn’t eventually her eyes rolled up and her nostrils flared as she inhaled deeply.

Jennifer stayed there for a few seconds before eventually pulling out. Roann raised her head up and tried to grab her cock but Jennifer just stood up out of reach. “Now then you’re turn!” she said and she turned to Belinda...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)