More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alternatereality08 alternatereality08

Who do we follow in this world?

Jeff, a new security guard at a mall

Jeff walked briskly down the road towards the mall where he was supposed to start his new job as a security guard. He combed his hand through his neat, brown hair as he walked.

Jeff was a decently attractive guy. He was tall with a pale skin and brown eyes that matched his hair. Also, being twenty-three, he was fresh out of college and eager to start living his life.

As he walked, he passed by a police car outside of a shopping plaza. The police officer was close-by, currently searching an apparent suspect. The suspect was a young girl, probably around nineteen, with long, brown hair. She was lying on her stomach on a bench, her head up and her mouth open slightly.

The girl was completely naked, her clothes in a pile on the ground. As Jeff got closer, he got a closer look at exactly what the police officer was doing. He was standing over the girl. One hand was pressing on her back while the other hand pumped in and out of her gapping asshole.

She groaned as his whole fist plunged into her anal cavity and got ripped back out.

"Ahh, fuck! Are you almost done?" the girl cried out, hitting her hand on the bench.

"Just a little bit longer, miss," the officer replied. "I'm just trying to be thorough."

"That's what you've been saying for the past hour!" The officer pulled his fist from the girl's gaping ass and gave her a hard spanking. The girl yelped in pain and tried to move away.

The officer held her down and returned to fisting her, supposedly searching for illegal contraband.

Jeff moved on. Incidents like that were not uncommon in the present time. The public understood that such searches were necessary for the safety of their society.

Jeff approached the mall entrance. He entered and made his way through the groups of people milling about. He was already dressed for the job. The mall had sent his uniform in the mail.

He arrived at the security office. Knocking on the door, he was greeted by a middle-aged, muscular man with a trim beard and mustache.

"Hey there! I'm Mike. You must be the new security guard," the man said, stretching his hand out to Jeff.

"Yeah, I'm Jeff," he replied. He shook Mike's hand, and Mike led him into the office area. The area seemed pretty normal. A couple of chairs were placed at a desk with many tvs mounted to the wall in front of it. The tvs all showed different areas of the mall.

"Ok, Jeff," Mike said, "it is time to begin your training. It will be pretty simple. Of course, you already know that we must look out for thefts or other crimes that might happen, but you probably don't know how to perform a strip search."

Jeff shook his head. This was the part of the job he was most excited for.

"Well, come on then," Mike said. He led Jeff out of the office and out into the pathways of the mall.

Where does Mike take him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)