More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CEOJeanne CEOJeanne

What's next?

Jeanne seems horny right now.

It seems you caught me on a dilemma Mortal, it seems I am a bit horny and right now it would be a bit hard for me to go about so many of my feats, so for now why don’t you watch? I will make you intangible so don’t It seems you caught me on a dilemma Mortal, it seems I am a bit horny and right now it would be a bit hard for me to go about so many of my feats, so for now why don’t you watch? I will make you intangible so don’t worry.
In a blink of eyes we are in a totally different place, somewhere in the mid of space, as I slowly relax, I let my clothes begin to vanish away, my perfect skin completely sculptured with no blemishes on that perfect surface, exposed to the vacuum of space, my body slowly revealed itself more and more. Every detail seemed to be burned into your brain, like your eyes couldn’t leave my body at all, even on the depths of space, you could slowly feel the smell of my body slowly flowing through the void of space around you. My body was quickly producing this air around me, the air around me normally is around enough to send females into a breeding frenzy and males into a drooling mess constantly orgasming.
This one though, if mortals could breath this, they would permanently go into a lifelong orgasm that would render them useless, so of course only here I could let myself go just a bit. Of course, I still need to be careful, I don’t want to have to remake life again, it’s always a hassle to go about giving every planet and meteor some speck of life to begin it a new.
My cock meanwhile was hard, so fucking hard, the massive beast seemed to be perfect like every detail on my body, this cannon seemed like a weapon made to defeat the gods, a powerful monster that sprouted from my legs with impossible elegance and femininity, and yet it was clear with a single look at it, the universe had to bow to it’s superiority. I began to calmly stroke this work of art between my legs, both hands not even meting around the thick cannon.
You know how hard it is for a being like me to masturbate? Yes, I am perfection itself, but even my hand can’t satisfy my boundless libido. And so, in front of me slowly a copy of myself appears. Though as perfect as a copy of myself could be, this one was merely a fucktoy, a perfect body, with a simple mind, I decided to grab every woman of a close by planet and put them into this body.
I bit into my lip, looking at the manifestation of an entire race and with a calm push, my cock went into this being that would equal gods, and for me was a mere onahole. With a single touch of my spear inside the depths of this perfect pussy, the goddess fucktoy went into a state of constant pleasure, she began to orgasm constantly, spasming on my crotch as I pushed more and more of the ultimate fuck stick into this perfect visage.
Her belly bulged out, her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and my hands calmly held her. My cock could be bigger, it could be bigger than planets, but size truly was meaningless for me, and so 2 foot hard seemed like the perfect size, with each thrust my lance seemed to reform this body I had made, their organs moving apart and opening space for my omni conqueror to take what is rightfully it’s property.
I began to thrust back and forward, with enough strength that the close by planets were beginning to quake, entire planets shaking with at 10 on the richter scale, and it seemed to only get worse as the planets began to shatter, the shockwaves of my hips sending so much strength though the cosmos that planets were beginning to cease to exist.
Once again do you know how hard it is to be me when I am horny? I am holding myself so much, so fucking much, to make sure this universe is not over when my balls reenact the Big Bang.
My hips kept on like a blur, moving at a speed that would make light speed look like a turtle, this galaxy was pretty quickly being destroyed, it seemed every time I pushed forward, the entire galaxy is moved towards me, and every time I pull out the same happens in reverse, the entire galaxy slowly moving around as the shock waves slowly expand to the neighboring cluster.
It took hours for my libido to be satisfied, for my balls to finally churn with the last bout of their production. And with a powerful explosion, it seemed the compressed space inside my balls prepared to shoot. The noise could be heard across the universe. The sound almost breached throughout the multiverse, before that monstrous snake became thicker and my balls began to unload.
The powerful seed cannon seemed to be endless, so thick that in that single spurt more matter was expelled than existed in that galaxy, and I tended to spurt multiple times, in fact 100 spurts was a low amount for me, the second spurt seemed to be the real deal, shooting more than 100 times the first one, as my godly monster seemed to shoot that thick perfect seed across the cosmos.
Across all of existence my seed seemed to be ending it all, in some places my seed would be the birth of superior life, raining down in planets like a meteor shower. Of course that was only on the farthest away planets and galaxies, everything in the local super cluster was done. A giant cloud of my ultra powerful seed seemed to expand to occupy a area that would be larger than the observable universe.
Life would be reborn in this area someday, the rocks would mash with my perfect seed, so powerful it would be capable of forming life on the vacuum of space. New civilizations would be born on this desolate land. This entire dimension had now just become a experiment of the effects of my seed.
In a few years this would be one of the most powerful dimensions in the multiverse, filled with a variety of my decedents, none would be as strong as I am. But I must keep an eye for when they invent multi dimensional travel, I don’t want them messing with my other playgrounds after all.
With that I calmly surveyed the results. I had just ended 99% of all previous life on this dimension. Nice work! I managed to hold myself so much this time, last time there wasn’t anything left to even have life on after all. So this was way better.
Finally finished, I discarded the goddess I made to fuck, now in a catatonic state of eternal arousal, she can stay here immortal and be a symbol of my presence here in this dimension 100000 years from now.
With a blink of your eyes we were back where we started, back on your home dimension as I relaxed, on the couch and simple asked. “Where next mortal?”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)