More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

Jay Craig, 36 year old divorcee (saktongmanyak), by saktongmanyak

“Another Affection Multiplier?”

“Indeed, Gina.”

“Ugh...this one has in it, aren't we usually pawning this kind of shit off to Rina and Ben?”

“Well, to be honest with you, I tried to do that.”

“And?”

“What they produced was absolutely horrendous and well below our quality. I think it might also start to affect Ben's mental health.”

“...so?”

“I will not pay for psychiatric counseling. Thus we will cover this story.”

“Oh, that's fucking great.”

“Indeed, so let us commence reading Jay Craig, 36 year old divorcee (saktongmanyak), by saktongmanyak.”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Alright, so this is the story about some old fuck about to commit suicide.”

“...”

“What is it, Marcie?”

“Nothing. I just think it is a rather heavy way of opening what is supposed to be a lighthearted story.”

“Eh, it's not that he actually kills himself as his daughter Stella happens to show up just in the nick of time.”

“As the opening statement from the author indicates, this will ultimately feature Father-Daughter . So I suppose we can look forward to that.”

“Emphasis on looking forward to, because there was not a single bit of fucking in the 50 chapters we read.”

“It is a rather slow burn of a story.”

“Is this just an affection multiplier thing? Seems every story we read in it has some bleeding heart nice guy protagonist.”

“Jay does feel bad about his fetishes and is at least in the early parts of the story to act on them. That is not to say he does not fulfill his incestuous fantasies as he goes after the next best thing. Stella's childhood friend Cassie.”

“The story makes a point that Jay used to babysit Cassie and somewhat views her as a daughter. I swear this fuck...”

“Cassie and Jay are both adults. So there is technically nothing wrong with this. Jay just decided to make it weird.”

“This author is fucking great at making things weird. The other chick he bangs calls him Papi and he is constantly referring to his daughter as baby. Its creepy as fuck.”

“Yes, the incestuous undertones are certainly almost omnipresent. Which is the main point of the story, I suppose.”

“Actually, you know what I'm really wondering here, Marcie?”

“What is it?”

“The fuck does Jay need the multiplier for? In the other story it was at least a huge plot point, but here its kinda...what the fuck is even the fucking point?”

“Well, I wish you would have articulated that a tad more sophisticated, but it does feel rather inconsequential to the plot.”

“Would Tanya and Cassie really not have fucked Jay without this? This thing only works when people are already lusting over someone, right? As far as devices go this is the limp dick version.”

“To be fair though, there are the traits you can buy with points you made via leveling up your affection. And these do actually factor quite a lot in the story.”

“Meh, I suppose brainwashing your friends and family into thinking is ok, is at least somewhat relevant to the plot.

“Actually, I like how this was handled. Jay has a moral struggle over it. Of course he eventually caves, but I can appreciate that the author gives this the gravity it deserves.”

“Yeah, brainwashing is bad, mkay?”

“The talk with Stella in particular was done very well. There is a lot of self loathing going on that ultimately drifts into justification and acceptance. I can not tell if this is supposed to signify a good thing or a bad.”

“Eh, its a story. Of course we are supposed to root for the guy fucking his daughter.”

“Perhaps. The author did specify that this story is supposed to be lighthearted. It just feels remarkably heavy for that.”

“You're reading too much into it, Marcie. I hate to repeat myself but this is a story about a father lusting over his daughter. Its not that complicated.”

“I suppose I should rather criticize what I can: The writing.”

“Finally.”

“While it is for the most part adequate, I did feel a bit too verbose at times. To give an example:”

She smiles after understanding what you meant and nods in response to the question, her smile signifying her appreciation for the fact that you remembered.

“Reminds me of that guy from that monster girl story, you know the one.”

“It is not quite that bad, but could use some trimming. There is also a bit of an issue with the second person writing style.”

“Yeah, that creepy you you thing.”

“Well, that by itself would not be a problem. But we are often privy to thoughts and feelings from other characters, which we obviously shouldn't. It creates a disconnect. Settle for either second or third person. Do not mix it up.”

“And don't insinuate I want to fuck my daughter. Because I don't.”

“As for the authors attempt to add some comedy. I hate to say that they where...laughable.”

“Given your sense of humor, that's actually a good thing.”

“Well, I never...”

“Listen, Marcie. This is all well and good but why aren't you talking about the real huge flaw?”

“Meaning, Gina?”

“That this fucker used a selfie for his avatar.”

“That...seems resoundingly unimportant to matters at hand.”

“I mean holy shit! This guy has some serious balls to use his mug shot on a porn site.”

“Riveting. Do you have anything about the actual story to say, Gina?”

“Was about what I expected from a creepy father-daughter story. And we didn't even get to the actual .”

“What drives a parent to want to have sex with their own offspring? I am afraid, this is one fetish I doubt I will ever understand.”

“I mean you're an orphan, so duh.”

“Ha...this review has been very mentally draining for some reason.”

“This is all your fault. Next time you better put up whatever shit Ben and Rina have written.”

“I will consider it. Anyways, that should be all. Good night.”

“Don't fuck your kids.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)