More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whatever3132 whatever3132

What's next?

Jasmine, the ebony athlete

Jasmine was probably the most athletic girl at her school. She participated in every sport, whether it was track, basketball, or volleyball. She was muscular, and even sported the outlines of a six-pack on her stomach. She could probably run circles around most of the guys in her class. Her hair was tied into braids which cascaded down her shoulders. She was tall and had small breasts. A lot of the boys, however, liked to stare at her ass, which thanks to all of her sport activities was rather plump.

When the orb was laying down the rules, Jasmine tried to decide what to do. She was supposed to have basketball practice after school. If she missed practice, she could be thrown off the team, and Jasmine had never been cut from anything in her life. If she attempted to try and run for an escape, she could probably succeed. She was one of the fastest people in the school. It all depended if she thought the orb was serious or not.

Should Jasmine just go to basketball practice like normal? Or should she attempt to flee the school?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)