More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LastPandaOnEarth LastPandaOnEarth

Who's story are we following ?

Jane (23f) College Student

Bored, Jane scrolled through Tiktok, swiping from post to post. She should be studying for uni, but once again procrastination had gotten the better of her.

But even the endless scrolling got boring at some point. She searched the app store for a mobile game to pass the time. Something like Subway Surfer, Doodle Jump or something similar. Endless jumping or running to pass the time.

An app called "Gatcha Game of Change" caught her eye.

"Change every aspect of your life" was all it said in the description.

Was this another one of those "work on yourself" apps that are supposed to motivate you to set yourself goals, do sport, eat better? Nah, she certainly wasn't in the mood for that. But this one seemed to be different, after all, it was in the games category. She downloaded it and opened the app.

Three pictures popped up with the words "Pick a card" above them.


Pick a Card


Were these the mini-games you could play here? The one in the center was probably poker, to the right of it something with cows and on the far left in a golden frame was probably the in-game shop. It was typical for such games, first luring people in with free content and then offering additional content for money, where you buy some stupid in-game currency.

But whatever, she would play a round of poker and then uninstall the app again.

So Jane pressed the poker card.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)