More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Liger_zero Liger_zero

Who are you?

Jana (20yo fitness instructor))

"alright everyone, good hustle today, keep it up and I'll see you next time"

class was over, and I was finally free for the rest of the day, or so I had thought. most of the students who were serious about improving themselves were filing out of the classroom, but when I looked over the rest of the classroom I could clearly see the rest of the girls approaching me, their intentions clear as day from their obviously erect cocks.

my eyes roll preformatively, a small smile poking at the corner of my mouth, and despite my obvious effort to seem annoyed my cock was pretty obviously twitching.

there are two reasons that girls like the four I was looking have for joining an excercise class, either they wanted to exercise and improve themselves, or they were freshly 18 schoolgirls finally let out of their boarding schools to join in on our free use society for the first time. this sort of thing happened quite often to me, new people who are eager to learn and join in on the fun, but have anxieties about asking sometimes join this class for a few sessions. they build up a plausible excuse for their hardness by joining a class of hot, fit, sweaty women stretching as wide as they can. hell, thats exactly what I did, and how I ended up with this job.

four girls stood there in a huddle, all of them looking kind of nervous, whispering and pushing eachother, whispering something to eachother. my best guess would be that they were electing one of them to come talk to me.

eventually, the girl on the right, a tall, lithe girl with curly black hair and a cute petite rack came up to me and started absentmindedly playing with her hair as she spoke to me.

"um, excuse me miss Jana, my friends and I were wondering if...you might give us a bit of a more personal lesson" she chirped, her voice getting a bit higher towards the end. I looked down, and saw her rigid member pulsating with a mind of its own. she needed it bad, and I had to admit that I did too.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)