More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Liger_zero Liger_zero

What's next?

Show them the Ropes

It had been a long day, I was tired, but there was something about these eager wannabe sluts that just captured my attention. fuck if I wasnt hard. I checked the clock and gave a preformative sigh, pretending like I had better things to do before looking towards the girl that approached me.

"you, whats your name" I asked as politely as I could, reaching out my hand for a handshake. "Im Jana"

"oh, um, I'm Cassidy" the girl replied nervously, taking my hand for a handshake. her hands were shaky and nervous, and her dainty shake brought a smile to my face. I didnt let go, instead I pulled her towards me suddenly, pushing my soft, sensitive tits up against her chest, my lips instantly locked onto hers and my tounge began to explore her mouth. our cocks throbbed against one another, exchanging heat, clashing and bouncing with every move as if we were sword fighting.

Cassidy's eyes opened wide and she stiffened up as she realized what was happening, but with a moment she melted into me, kissing back and letting me have my way with her body. her friends on the sidelines stood and stared mouth agape watching this, all of them growing noticeably more agitated, one of them squirmed while moisture visibly dripped down their legs, and another one seeming couldnt stop but begin to play with her cock. when I broke the kiss I took my Cassidy's hand and guided it down to my cock, wrapping her delicate digits around it and guiding her to stroke it. I do the same to her before leaning in and whispering sensually to her ear.

"this is how we do handshakes between adults, its time to take notes" I say, squeezing tightly and biting my lip

what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)