More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RedSquirrel RedSquirrel

What does Jan do?

Jan wants Jessica to size him up

Slowly Jan got off the sofa and walked across the room to where Jessica was sat.

"I'm so..... nervous" he said as he stood in front of her.

"Don't be! There's nothing more exciting for a girl than the first time she sees a guy's dick" slowly she raised her right hand and started massaging the bulge that was inches from her face through Jan's trousers "and from what I can feel there's plenty worth getting excited over. Now I think it's time to take a proper look"

Slowly but methodically Jessica undid Jan's belt, trouser button and flies, before looking up into his eyes and smiling. "Oh my fucking god" was all he could say in response.

Jessica returned her gaze to his crotch and tugged his trousers and pants down, releasing his sizable, semi erect penis. "Lets get this thing hard shall we?" she asked as she wrapped her hand around his dick and started stroking it. Jan could only moan his approval as his cock rapidly stiffened to its full six inch length.

"Oh my!" exclaimed Jessica, her hand still leisurely working his shaft "Believe me when I say no girl will ever be disappointed with the prospect of a night with this!"

"But in porn they always look so much bigger"

"Yes, some guys pack bigger ones. But pornstars dicks are 0.1% of the dicks out there. Most women will never encounter one much bigger"

"Really?"

"YES! I'm getting so turned on playing with your cock, and plenty of other women after me will too! You really are lucky to have such a beautiful dick"

"Thanks" groaned Jan, still not believing he was here having has cock wanked by a gorgeous Hollywood superstar.

"So now we've established you've got nothing to worry about in the penis department, what else would you like me to do to it?"

What does Jan want Jessica to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)