More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PhantomRock17 PhantomRock17

Who do we follow?

James Doe

Your name is James Doe you just turned eighteen yesterday. Your high school Atlanta High is in trouble financially. Normally the female teachers were not hired free women but owned women owned by the school district in order to avoid being privately owned. In the weeks that followed the school attempted various fundraising tactics and lobbying the state for additional funding but with no success.

In a last ditch effort the school council decided to host a raffle for the ownership of some of the sexiest teachers in every department from Science to the Language department.

For a simple $20 per ticket anyone could enter the raffle and have a chance to win ownership of a teacher from the department of their choosing but only one student would win ownership of a teacher of their choice.

As you entered the lunch room you quickly saw the booth setup for the raffle shrugging you grabbed $20 from your wallet and was given a raffle ticket with NMN17 as the last characters on it.

Soon school ended as you prepared to leave the school principal came on with the announcements. “Ladies and Gentlmen it is with great pleasure that we have reached a successful deal with our state representatives and thus this will be our last fundraiser.”

There were many sighs of relief from students and teachers alike

“As for the winner of the raffle the winning characters are NMN17 if this is your raffle ticket please see me after school today in my office”

The class left in a hurry before you slowly and discretely made your way to the principal’s office.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)