More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens next?

Jake gets too drunk then things take a turn

Once they got their, most students dropped their stuff off and headed into the city to get lunch. Jake went to a bar and got a few drinks and ordered lunch. Jake was so pumped up to be staying in the city,he forgot to eat breakfast that morning. Jake started drinking before his food arrived. Since he was drinking on an empty stomach,Jake got extremely drunk.

Jake kept drinking for a few hours, then headed back to the hotel. Jake was stumbling around trying to find his room, when he needed to sit for a minute and tie his shoe. After tying his shoe, Jake sat back for a second and ended up passing out. Once Jake was asleep, he started to get hard. Even though his dick was only two inches hard, the way Jake was sitting, anyone walking by could clearly see his little boner.

Unfortunately for Jake, two popular girls, who were trouble makers walked by. There names were Kayla and Lexi and they were best friends, pretty much since birth. The two girls lived next door to each other and their parents were good friends with each other. Lexi and Kayla grew up together and had been getting into trouble together since they toddlers. Of course the two girls instantly noticed Jakes little boner, pressing hardly again Jakes pants.

"Check it out,big bad Jakes got an itty bitty little back dick." Lexi said laughing.

"I know and it serves him right for always creeping on us!" Kayla said.

Then the two girls pulled out their phones and snapped a few pictures. Then Kayla got an evil idea and she quietly snuck over to Jake. Kayla quickly grabbed Jakes boxers and pants Waistband and slide them down to his knees. Lexi laughed and snapped a few more pictures, before Kayla grabbed Jakes hand and wrapped it around his little boner.

Kayla adjusted Jakes hand so just his thumb and index finger were around his little boner. Then Kayla grabbed Jakes arm and moved it just enough, Jake's hand started wiggling Jakes dick around. This made it look like Jake was jerking off, as lexi filmed it. Somehow Kayla managed to keep herself out of the video, making Jake look like a complete loser.

"Do you think we should stop now?" Kayla asked.

"Hell no, this is way too much fun. Besides he deserves it for acting like the man, while he's got an infant's dick hanging between his legs ." Lexi said back with a smile.

What happens to Jake next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)