More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake next?

Stripped completely!

Kayla let go of Jake's hand, but he kept holding his tiny boner anyway. Lexi then pulled scissors out of her bag and handed them to Kayla. Kayla took the scissors and without saying a word, she cut Jake's shirt off. Then Kayla started cutting jakes pants and boxers off. Once Jake was completely naked, Kayla cut Jake's clothes into tiny little pieces, making sure there was nothing left Jake could use to cover up.

"Look his room key!" Lexi said as she pointed out the key card on the ground.

"Quick grab it and let's go steal all of his clothes. That way this loser is stuck naked for the rest of the trip." Kayla said back.

Lexi quickly grabbed the room card, then swept up all of Jake's cut up clothes. Kayla and Lexi quickly gathered all of Jake's cut up clothes. The two girls throw the wrecked clothes in the trash and shook it all around. This moved the cut up clothes through the trash, so Jake wouldn't know they were there if he checked when he woke up.

Lexi walked over to Jake and ran her index finger on Jakes little boner. Jake's hard little dick instantly started twitching around. Lexi and Kayla started laughing, as they each did that a few times. The last time, Jake let out a loud girly moan. The two girls laughed and knew it was time to leave Jake by himself, completely naked.

Lexi and Kayla hurried over to Jake's room and stole all of his things. The girls didn't want Jakes clothes, they just didn't want him to have them. The two girls tossed Jake's bags of clothes in their room, then went off, leaving the hotel. The girls knew Jake was going to be in for a big surprise when he woke up.

Meanwhile Jake, who was still passed out, was having a very good sexual dream. Lexi and Kayla had him so turned on, Jake wasn't going to be able to calm himself down. Jake couldn't help but start to thrust his hips in his sleep. Jake also started to shake all over and moan. Unfortunately Jake's moans got louder and louder.

Hearing the moans was 7 cheerleaders from the school cheer team. Their name's were Hannah, Christy, Morgan, Nina, Ashley, kim and Izzy. All 7 girls were extremely sexy but also were total wild childs. They heard Jake's moan and followed them to see who it was and why they were making those sounds. The girls came around the corner and stopped dead in their tracks.

All the girls yelled out a shocked "oh" before they broke out laughing. The laughter was loud enough to wake Jake up. Jake was still a bit drunk as he woke up and very confused at first. As Jake opened his eyes,he looked down and his heart dropped. Jake saw the girls all pull out their phones and start snapping pictures of him. Jake froze for a minute or so,not even thinking about covering himself up.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)