More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ManRayMansker ManRayMansker

Game Master, who is the first player you see?

Jake 19 year old college kid

Jake was finishing his freshman year at Harding University down in Arkansas; he was majoring in archeology. He was fiddling on instagram when an ad showed up for a new game to download. He checked out the game and downloaded it because it looked so real, but he assumed it would be a disappointment.

The introduction seemed awesome though.

Hello player, I am the Game Master, and you are about to join me on an epic adventure of skill and intelligence. Every choice that you make will impact your life, so please read our policies and if you’re brave enough join us on this epic journey in A Game That Changes.

Jake scrolled to the bottom without reading and agreed to the terms.

Player, you made a terrific first choice to continue with this exciting journey of fulfillment. I will give you a quiz to determine where we should start your adventure; keep in mind your choices shape your story, and the game adapts to you as you adapt to the game. Good luck.

Quiz:

Character choices.

Is your character male, female, both, or neither

Jake laughed, “Oh no a woke game,” as he chose male.

Is this male masculine, feminine, neutral, nonbinary?

“Again with this shit? I may give up.”

Masculine

Which physique best describes your character?

Bodybuilder, linebacker, gymnast, couch potato, Ethiopian Marathoner

Linebacker, because it sounds beneficial to the game

How tall is your character? Type in inches.

72 inches

Do friends have sex with each other? Yes or no

Yes

Are your friends: all male, all female, nonbinary, transsexual, both male and female, all of the above?

“Tricky bastards.” All female

Skin tone: pale white, sun kissed tan, tan, brown, light black, dark black, other: type best description.

Pale white

Penis size range: pornstar , large and in charge, above average, average, below average, Greek statue, micropenis, are you sure that isn’t a clit?

“The Greek statue is hilarious, but this is fantasy my averageish penis life is dull let’s try pornstar.” Pornstar.

Testicles: XXXL XXL XL L M S XS XXS XXXS WHERE ARE THEY AT?

XL seems safe.

Body hair: ape, some, manscaped, clear cut.

Manscaped.

Hair color type your answer: blonde

Carpet match the drapes? Yes or no

Yes

Eye color type you answer

Blue.

Personality:

Dominate, assertive, easy come easy go, submissive, servant

Assertive

Intelligence: genius, smart, average, below average, simpleton

Genius

Attributes: rank 1-10 each of the following choices in order 1 being the best 10 being the worst.

Strength, speed, agility, power, mathematics, language, flirting, dancing, bedroom, science

Video game so power 1, speed 2, agility 3, language 4, science 5, math 6, strength 7, dancing 8, flirting 9, bedroom 10.

Congratulations you have completed the quiz, I the game master will use this to create your character and your starting story. Good luck!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)